Chapter one

"Aishh Jimin! We were supposed to meet today!" The latter yelled through the phone.

"Sorry okay?? You know my hyung was abroad..He just came..So my mom wanted me to stay" Jimin explained to his best friend who hummed.

"Really? That's a good news though..Then let's meet tomorrow at school..Go and enjoy with your hyung jiminaa..Eomma is calling me"

"Okay Taehyung! Bye then!" He said and hung up the phone after receiving the reply from other side.

"Cub? I thought you are with jimin" His mother said when she saw him walking to her.

Taehyung Back hugged her and pecked her cheek.

"Chim's hyung is back eomma..So he can't come"

"Hyung? He has a brother?" She asked amazed. Taehyung gasped hearing her.

"Eommaa you don't know?? He is my best friend and you don't know?" He said pulling away from his mother.

"You never told" she shrugged before continuing to cut the vegetables. "So..Why is he back suddenly?"

Taehyung took a piece of carrot from the cutting board and leaned onto the counter. "Mm..He went abroad for studies"

"So he is going to take the business now"

"I think so..I'm going to watch tv..Call me if you need me eomma" He said walking to the living room.

__________________________

"Oh my bunny!" Women in her late forty's hugged the male at the door step.

"How are you eomma" Young man asked and walked inside the house with her. " where is appa and jimin?" He asked looking around.

"I'm fine baby..Jimin is—Oh there he is! And appa is on his way" She said sitting on the couch.

"Hyunggg!!!" Jimin shouted in excitement and ran to his hyung.

His hyung smiled widely flashing his bunny smile. He opened his hands and embraced his brother.

"I missed you soo much hyung! Why did you take so much time!? Didn't you miss your chim?? You are so mean hyung!" Jimin complained with a pout making his hying chuckle. He kissed jimin's cheek to calm the latter.

"I'm sorry chim..I missed you too..You know I can't complete my studies when I want right? If I could, I would've come here long ago.." He said and ruffles his brother's hair.

"I know hyung..I was just sad..Sit hyung you are tired.." Jimin said leading his hyung to the couch.

"Where did appa go eomma? He knows I'm coming today na" He said with a pout.

"You know about appa hyung.." Jimin said and shrugged.

"I came after many years!" He complained again.

"I'm sorry Jungkookie" A new voice said causing the said boy to shot his head towards the voice.

"Appa!" He said with a wide smile.

"Awh our bunny has grown up huh? Right honey? He is almost the same height as me" His appa said. Jungkook smiled and got up from his seat.

"Are you overworking yourself appa?" Jungkook asked seeing how exhausted his appa looks like. It was the first question came to his mind seeing him.

"Oh you should have been here to see it bun..This man never listens" His mother said glaring at his father who smiled nervously.

"Aish..Honey what are you telling? Our bunny just came home and you are already stressing him" He said and kissed his elder son's forehead.

"So you know I will be stressed if I get to know this and still did it" Jungkook said raising his eyebrow. Mr.jeon said nothing and just sat down on the couch. He knows that he will get a long ass lecture from his elder son now because he has been telling that he isn't overworking when Jungkook called him.

"He won't listen kook" Jungkook glared at his father.

"You lied to me?" He asked for which mr.jeon quickly shook his head.

"You are lying again..okay okay whatever..You are staying at home from now on since I'm here" He said pointing to his father.

"What? Baby you just came here..Rest for awhile"

"Yeah and you are staying with me at home too..ah eomma I'm hungry" He said looking at his mother.

"Dinner is ready already bun..let's go mm?" Mrs.jeon said dragging Jungkook to the dinning room.

"Kook! There will be no one to take care of the company!" Mr.jeon said following them.

"Can't you take a day off? Your elder son just came after many years and you can't take a day off for him?" Jungkook said with a disappointed tone.

Mr.jeon's eyes widened. " no no baby! I will stay yeah?" Jungkook smiled Sitting on the chair.

"So how are you doing chim?" He said looking at his brother.

"Good hyung! Now even better since you are here" He said flashing a big smile bringing a smile to Jungkook's face too.

"I'm glad to be here minie! You have grown up so well..Very pretty and handsome..You were very small when I left" Jimin blushed hearing his hyung's complement.

"Aish hyungg..You are even prettier! Right appa?"

"Mm you both are pretty in my eyes darling" Mr.jeon said before taking a bite.

"So how was America? Tell us hyung! Did you love it there? Do you have a boyfriend??" Jimin asked impatiently. Jungkook choked hearing his brother.

"Omo baby you okayy?? Jimin slow down with your questions..Hyung is still tired" mrs.jeon said handing Jungkook water.

"It's fine eommaa..He is just excited..who wouldn't right chim?" Jimin giggled while nodding."I loved it there but not as much as here..I was missing you guys a lot too..how are your studies going on?"

"It's pretty good I guess?" Jimin said. Jungkook chuckled hearing him.

"Yeah yeah pretty good? He is not even studying Jungkookie..Good thing that his friend is the class top..Or else this one would be a gangster.." Mrs.jeon said shaking her head. Jimin glared at his mother for ruining his image in front of his hyung. But he was confused when he heard his hyung laughing.

"So his results are good because his friend is a genius?" Jimin scoffed hearing it.

"I'm not a dumb one okay? I just can remember everything..No need of revising..And yeah Taehyung is a genius so we study together"

Jungkook shook his head with a smile. "Aw you have a good memory huh? That's my little bro.."

"Hah hyung loves me! See!" Jimin said with a proud face making the other three laugh.

Should I continue this or not?

Please comment so I can know your thoughts

Thoughts?

What do you guys think?

Vote and comment everyone ❤️ it means alot

Love you guys💖💖💖