Chapter Twenty

Pasado alas 2 na ng madaling araw ng maisipan ng lahat na umuwi na dahil pupunta pa kaming Bukidnon at 6am. 

At this point, everyone is a bit tipsy, but we did enjoy the lifestyle. Luckily, Mang Thomas came back, so we had two vans to ride. The girls are wasted, Aki, me, Miguel, and Hiro are still good. Well, what can you expect? We've been drinking mostly Bacardi, while the ladies had tequila and some mixed drinks.

We even took the time to carefully bring our knocked-out cousins to their respective rooms.

"Bruh, I'll sleep now," Aki said. Tumango lang ako dito.

"Wait, where's Henry and Gail?" I asked. Henry brought Gail to the party as well.

"I think they're on the 3rd floor. Let them be," Aki said. I know he's thinking what I'm thinking. Oh well, he's a man now. It's his responsibility.

"Why didn't you bring Mau with you? Look at you now, you're alone," I said, chuckling.

"Shut up! I'm not alone; you guys are here, and Mau went to her sister," he said. I just nodded; it's better not to escalate the situation, especially since Aki has a temper.

"Alright, whatever! Go upstairs," I said, ending our conversation.

He looked at me with a frowning expression.

"What?"

"She's 17!" He said

"The hell is wrong with you people? For Pete's sake, I know!" Okay, I'm getting irritated. Ganito ba mag isip ang mga taong ito sakin? A perverted person who can't keep his hands off my girl's property. I'm hurt, seriously!

"Bala ka! Just reminding you," he said and then left.

I sighed, looking at my girl who's here on the sofa. She's wasted; my cousins are really a bad influence.

"Babe, let's clean you up, and you need to sleep on the bed," I said while carrying her in my arms. I kicked the door open to my bedroom because she was clinging to my neck and sniffing me. What the heck?

"You smell nice, love," she said in tipsy. She's really drunk, di na nga niya mabuksan ang mga mata. 

I stiffened. 

"Love, please stay still," I told her because she was being too playful; I might drop her.

I placed her on the bed. She pouted and sighed before taking her clothes off.

What the heck!

"Baby, stop," I said, holding her dress. She's wearing a sexy halter neck, low-cut, backless dress. I don't want to be possessive with my girl's dresses. I don't want to restrict her. As long as I'm with her, it doesn't matter what she wears. I don't want to be toxic, even though I was keeping a close eye on her at the club because of this dress.

"Why stop? I'm hot, babe," she said in her drunk tone.

I just closed my eyes when she finally removed her dress.

"Babe, look at me," she teased.

"Nope."

She stood up on the bed, facing me with her chest exposed. I really shut my eyes; I was already sweating here. Is this how girls act when they're drunk? Extremely enticing. Temptation, layuan mo ako!

"Babe, you don't like me anymore."

"I love you, baby."

"Then why aren't you looking?"

"This is temptation, babe."

"Really? So, you find me attractive?"

"Heck yeah, so please."