Chapter Twelve

We've arrived at the condo, and I was taken by surprise when she grabbed my neck and kissed me on the lips. Of course, it was not an ordinary kiss; it was a French kiss. After several times of kissing, she's become an expert.

"B-baby, stop it," I said and moved away.

She was gasping for air.

"You don't like it, love?" She asked, looking at me with that alluring gaze.

I started walking away. My body was starting to heat up, and it's a bad sign.

I went towards the kitchen to get some water.

I noticed a hand wrapped around my waist. She was back-hugging me.

"Love, are you mad?" she asked, trying to be affectionate.

I sighed. Whenever she did something like this, whatever defenses I had in my system would really melt.

"I'm not, babe. But we need to hurry. And besides, you're still young," I responded, facing her and kissing her on the forehead.

"Okay, fine. I'll wait until I turn 18 then," she said while mumbling something.

I patted her on the head and then walked out of the kitchen. I helped her pack her things for the intramurals later. I could tell she was excited; she had been working really hard for this. I witnessed every practice she did, and I'm so proud of my girl.

We arrived at the village, and our nannies mentioned that K's parents were in the main residence. We rode the electric cart to get there.

My family was already present, along with K's parents.

"Oh, my child, I'm glad you're here," Mommy said as she kissed both my cheeks and hugged and kissed Karina's cheeks too.

"We got stuck in traffic, Mom," I explained.

We paid our respects to the elders and K's parents. Then, we settled down in the pavilion. Surprisingly, some of my cousins weren't here; turns out, they had classes.

They introduced a makeup artist for later, and everyone continued chatting. They also informed us that K's parents would be staying in the guest villa. My parents suggested they stay in our house, but K's parents hesitated.

"Babe, since Tita and Tito will be staying here, you'll stay here too," K stated, more as a statement than a question.

Usually, K stays over at our house, either in Loise's room or the guest room. My parents are open-minded and understanding, trusting us to maintain their trust. Apart from kissing, we don't breach that trust.

Thank God, I have strong control. I don't want to tarnish K's image.

"Okay. I'll sleep in your room," she giggled.

I laughed at her statement.

"Nah, you can sleep with Loise."

"Love, but I want to be beside you," she pouted and hugged me from the side.

I caressed her head and kissed it.

"Soon, love, okay?"

"Tsss..."

The housekeeper called us, saying that the food was ready in the garden area. They even hired a chef, and my grandfather proudly mentioned that he specifically ordered the lechon from Rico's Lechon – our favorite.

As they discussed business and other matters, my cousins were busy chatting away. I focused on serving food onto K's plate.

"Ate K, we're going to watch later," Bryden said.

"Yeah, our banners are ready," Jessy added.

Karina laughed. My cousins and siblings are truly supportive, and they even showed her the banners they had prepared, featuring a pictorial of Mr. & miss intrams na nilagay din sa university namin.

I walked towards refreshment para kuhanan si K ng maiinom. Nag hire pa talaga sila lola ng booth for the drinks and a dessert table.

"Hey bruh, need your help," Aki said from behind me.

"About Mau?" I asked, stepping aside so he could also get a drink.

"Yeah, hmm... She's been distant these past few days," he said.

"I spoke with her during our anatomy class. She mentioned that you're prettier than her, which kind of lowered her self-esteem," I responded, chuckling as I remembered our conversation.

Maureen was our Nursing Belle and part of the Top 10 beauties at the university, along with Loise and Karina. She was also part of the school's dance troop, which explained why Akihiro sometimes disappeared.

Aki was considered the prettiest among the Villanueva Clan – yes, the prettiest because he had a feminine face compared to our male cousins. Even my female cousins considered Aki prettier than them. However, he wasn't as lively as my other cousins, and he could be a bit bipolar. Especially when he decided not to cut his hair, he looked even more beautiful. Levi would often refer to him as our madam queen. It was truly epic.

"What the heck are you talking about?" He said in a serious tone.

I looked at him with a smug face, and he caught my hint.

He sighed, defeated. "Should I cut my hair just so she doesn't lose self-esteem?"

"That depends, bro. You like her, right? Then do something to make her yours. You've had a crush on her since our freshman year, but you've never confessed. Are you afraid of rejection?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nah! I just want to take it slow. I want her to have genuine feelings for me first."

"So you'll stick to being her best buddy? Wake up, bro, we're about to graduate soon." I elbowed him, annoyed at his timidity.

He sighed. "She has a boyfriend, bro."

That's it! She's been in a relationship for 3 years, so my cousin has stuck with the friend status since freshman year. Only Hiroto and I knew about his feelings until Levi, the pest, discovered it.

"I hate that guy, bro. He's a manipulator and a cheater," I said. We were familiar with Mau's boyfriend since he always tagged along on our outings – a close watch on Mau, so to speak.

"I know, bro! I hate that guy too," he said.

"Then make a move before it's too late," I urged, patting his shoulder to give him encouragement.

I really thought Maureen was a great match for Aki. She's sweet and hardworking, and I believe Aki would treasure her. They are my friends, and Karina also likes Maureen since I introduced them once.

I sat next to K, and she looked at me, questioning the conversation I had with Aki. I just whispered to her, narrating Aki's dilemma. She giggled.

"Ah, I know they'll progress soon, babe. We'll encourage Aki to do the right thing. I know you'll be there for them, and I'm here too," she said, caressing my shoulder.

I smiled and hold her hand na nasa shoulder ko. I kissed it before telling her "i love you."

She blushed.