It's not an art of one day

Start from the beginning

He was continuously beating Daksh with the belt. Every time the belt hit his body, he screamed. As the belt was separated from his body, blood started flowing from his body. The louder he screamed, the man with the belt laughed even louder.

Daksh was almost unconscious. The man with the mask came with another two men, one holding a plate full of salt and other with a bucket full of water. Daksh's body was fully covered with his own blood. First, he took the bucket of water from his man's hand and emptied the whole bucket on Daksh. Daksh screamed louder when the water came into contact with his body.

'Aaahhhhhh, it's burning. What was it?' Daksh asked the mask man in painful voice.

'Nothing, just a little boiled water.' The mask man replied. 'Did you like it? ' he added further while smirking proudly.

With a burning sensation, Daksh screamed and asked for mercy. 'Please leave me. I won't repeat it again. Please'.

'What if we don't? ' saying this, the mask man laughed.

'You don't know about my connection. I have connections with Atharv Ahujha. He knows me. If he came to know about this and the way you are torturing me, he wouldn't spare you. You don't know how important I am to Atharv. I handle all his legal and illegal matters.' Daksh said.

'I'll laugh at your crying face when he will punish you all for torturing me.' Daksh added after a pause and laughed evilly.

Mask man laughed hearing all this and said, 'oh is it? Let's take his permission then'. He turned towards one of his men and asked, 'check whether Boss is here. '

He walked towards Daksh and took a handful of his hair and pulled then harshly. Daksh hissed in pain and arched his face upward. The masked man went closer to his face and said, 'do you have courage to go against the black devil and complain about him to anyone? What if he targets your family because to your deeds?' and left his hair.

His man came back and said, 'Boss, big boss is here. '

'Guys, step back. Let the boss handle this baster'. The mask man said.

Suddenly, the rooms temperature started falling.

'Even before he enters anyplace, a cold aura enters, indicating the arrival of the devil himself', the masked man thought internally. A shiver ran through Daksh's body when he felt the presence of the devil.

A 6'2 man in a three piece suit with a cold aura entered the room. His appearance screamed wealth. His face was void of any emotion. He went to the chair, which was placed in front of Daksh. He unbuttoned his coat and placed himself royally on the chair, with his left leg on his right.

'Impressive, not bad' Atharv said while looking at Daksh.

'Boss, he wants to complain to you about the black devil. He said you will torture us and he will laugh at our crying faces', the mask man said in a dramatic way.

'Is it?', Atharv asked in a stren tone. 'Dying person's last wish should be fulfilled, isn't it?' Atharv added.

'Boss'

'But not his wish' before the masked man could have said anything Athrav cuts him off.