🔥Love making🔥

Start from the beginning

He put me back on the ground and turned me. I saw a bed near the fireplace arranged in the floor with pillows and blankets.

He kissed my neck from behind me and I leaned my head to his shoulder.

"I love you"

⚠️

With that his hands worked on my saree. I felt my saree falling on the ground around my feet as I stand there in my blouse and petticoat.

He turned me and kissed me. He let my hands touch his shirt indicating me to open his shirt. I worked on his shirt and pushed it off his shoulder making his tattoo visible.

The sound of thunder made us move apart from each other. His eyes boring into my body as he licked his lips. The rain became wild and a cold breeze went through my body making me shiver.

Soon he closed the distance between us and kissed me hard.He picked me up and placed me on the bed without breaking the kiss, Hovering over me.

Burying his face in my neck, he started kissing my neck and chest, making me close my eyes in content. My hands went to his hair making it a fist.

"Ah..uhh"

I moaned as he sucked my neck harshly, trailing kisses down my chest. I felt his tongue on my skin. He kissed my collar bone and sucked it.

"Ahh.... Isssss"

I hissed as I felt a sting on my neck.

It will surely leave a hickey

He travelled down to my chest and kissed my nipples above the blouse and my back arched. In a swift movement he turned me. So that now, I am laying on my front. I yelped in the sudden motion.

He removed my hair from my back and kissed my nape making me shudder. He kissed two three times and I felt him playing with the strings of my blouse.

He licked the area below my earlobe making me whimper. I closed my eyes tight and arched my back. His hands worked on the strings and hook of my blouse following the hook of my bra.

He turned me around and started kissing my chest. He moved his eyes from my chest to my face. He hovered over my face and touched the lining of my peticoat, making me gasp. My hold on his arm tightened.

He lowered his lips to me and looked into my eyes. The black orbs shooting passion and desire. I felt him playing with the string of my peticoat. I don't know why I did it. But I just nodded at him.

Within seconds my peticoat was off my body. Now I am laying there in just my panties. I didn't know when but he was also in his boxers and his pants slacks accompanied by cloths.

He hovered over me and kissed me passionately, tilting my head deepening it. His one hand kneading by left breast and other playing with my belly button. My eyes fluttered closed and my hands went to his hair.

I gasped into the kiss, when I felt his fingers brushing on the skin above the cloth, where no one have touched before. Taking it as an opportunity he thrust his tongue to taste my mouth and mumbled into the kiss,

"Fuck.... Mrs Rathore you are so wet"

"Mhhmmm"

I moaned as he started rubbing my clit over the panties. My breath ragged but I couldn't take it as he was kissing me like a mad man.