CHAPTER SIX

AVA'S POV

Natalie and I walked into the Slytherin common room. The room already smelled like alcohol and cigarettes, even drugs.

As I enter I look around to see who's there. I saw some Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuffs and of course Slytherins. Basically everyone.

I turn my head to the sofas on the right side and see Mattheo, Theo, Enzo, Blaise and Draco sitting and talking. They all had their cups with drinks.

Theo is wearing dark blue button up shirt with white, beige pants. I didn't even need to look at Natalie to see her drool all over him.

Enzo is wearing a white button up and some black trousers. His hair was messy but it looked good on him.

Blaise is wearing a long black sleeve shirt with a black trousers. His sleeves were up so you could see his arms. Blaise was already a little tipsy, but I'm telling you, by the end he's going to pass out of how much alcohol he drank.

Draco is also wearing a white button up shirt, same as Enzo, and black trousers.

I scan all of them as they talk and my eyes meet Mattheo. Thank God he wasn't looking at me this time. He is wearing a black button up shirt and black trousers. Some buttons on his shirt were unbuttoned so I could see a liitle bit of his chest, it was covered by scars.

By now I was staring at them, especially Mattheo, that I didn't hear Natalie when she called me. I also didn't hear what she said.

"Ava! Are you listening to me?" She said loud, but not as loud for other to hear. That snapped me out of my trance.

"Sorry. What did you say?" I ask Natalie when I turn my attention back to her.

"I said that Theo looks good from this angle." She said with dreamy eyes, complitly amazed by him.

"Yea, yea. Sure." She glared at me when I responded to her.

I turn my head back to the boys to look at Mattheo once again. I don't know what is wrong with me. Every time I see Mattheo or he's in the same room as me, I have to glance at him.

He looks good in black.

Natalie snapped me out of my trance again grabbing my hand and walking to the table with drinks.

Once we get there, she grabs the bottle and pours into two cups. She gave one to me and the other one she kept for herself.

"What is that?" I ask her looking at my cup and sniffing it. I didn't see witch bottle she took.

"Try and you'll see." She responded and drank her drink. I tought it wasn't something strong because she drank it fast, but oh boy was I wrong.

I bring my cup to my lips and take a sip, I almost spat the liquid in her face. I swallow it and look at Natalie.

"Straight vodka!?" I asked Natalie suprised and in shock. My eyes widen then I remember that she drank it in like two seconds.

"You only live once." She responds and grabs her second drink.

"Let's go dance." She holds my hand and wakls to the dance floor, we laugh and dance.

~~~

MATTHEO'S POV

I am sitting on a sofa next to Theo. Other boys were on the sofa opposite of us, we talk and drink.

"How are you guys feeling about this year?" Enzo asked us.

From the start Enzo was a shy person, he didn't talk much when we started hanging out. The time flew by and we got to know eachother better, he got more comfortable with us.