CHAPTER FOUR

AVA'S POV

When we got to the platform 9 and 3/4, there was a train and a lot of people that I assume are students. They had like a cart with their things on it.

"Where are our stuff?" I asked Mattheo not looking at him because I was looking at other students.

"Already in Hogwarts." He answerd, then he pulled my hand I didn't even know he was holding on our way to the train. "Come on, let's find our seats."

We both went inside the train walking past every cabinet to find Mattheos friends, as he said.

We finally found them and they all greet each other, I'm standing behind Mattheo like a mummy.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Tall guy with kind of fluffy brown hair and brown eyes said. He was tall, but Mattheo was taller.

"I- umm, I'm Ava Green, nice to meet you." I said with a polite smile trying to make a good first expression. I put my hand out thinking he would accept it, but that's not what he did...

"I'm Lorenzo Berkshire, but you can call me Enzo." He said with a warm smile and he came closer to me and hugged me.

That hug kind of left me without a word, but I'm not complaining, I love hugs.

After we pulled out of the hug, others introduced themselves.

"I'm Theodore Nott, Mattheo's best man." He said confidently with a light smirk on his face winking to Mattheo. "But you, sweatheart, can call me Theo." He said again, now winking at me.

I feel a little blush on my face and gave him a small smile. Mattheo just rolled his eyes at Theo.

"I'm Bla-" Someone cut him off by yelling. And when I saw who did it I just prayed for my nerves to remain whole.

"Hey guys, I'm here!" Draco yelled. "I was looking for you everywhere." He said out off breath.

"Why were you running?" I asked him as my eyebrows were somewhat drawn together.

"Oh, sup Ava?" He said ignoring my question and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You two know eachother?" Enzo asked slightly confused.

"Yes, we do," I said and Draco put a big smile on his face. "Unfortunately." I mumble and his smile droped.

Theo chuckles and lookes out the window next to him. Draco just sends him a death stare.

"As I was saying, I'm Blaise Zabini." A darked skin guy said and I just smiled.

"Sit down." Mattheo said to me as he pulled my hand that he was still holding . I sat down as well as everyone else.

The train ride didn't last long, at least I didn't feel like it did. We were all chatting and then a girl with short black hair came and asked Draco something. Draco got up and left with her and I leaned against the back of my seat.

The train stoped and we got out of it. I began to walk behind the guys but some elder lady with a witch's hat called me.

"Ava Green!" She yelled and I turned around. "Please follow me."

I didn't know what to do or where we're going, so I turned to look at Mattheo asking for help, but he nodded to me to follow the lady, that I assumed was a professor.

I followed her and now I was standing in front of big wooden door with a bunch of eleven year olds.

"You will be attempting the house sorting ceremony with the first greaders." She said to me and I nod.