CHAPTER TWO

AVA'S POV

I sat there in shock. How can he do that to me. I'm only fifteen, I'm not ready for marriage.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I know you didn't want this, but Mattheo is a good guy, he'll take care of you later when I can't." He said sadly and got up from his leather chair. He walked up to me and I got up as well.

"Dad, I don't want to marry him. I'm too young and I want to live." My eyes start to water and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I know, I know" He came closer to me and hugged me, I hugged him back. My hands were around his waist and his were in my hair and on my back.

There was a minute of silence, but then he spoke. "You know, the marriage between your mom and I was arranged too. She didn't want to marry me too at first, but then she changed her mind. It was great while it lasted." He said trying to comfort me.

"Why do I have to marry him?" I asked once I pull out of the hug.

"He's an heir of Slytherin, the Dark Lord suggested you-" He started talking but then I cut him of.

"And you said yes?" I didn't yell, but my voice was louder.

"I can't say 'no' to the Dark Lord, and I already told you Mattheo is a good guy. Yes, he did bad stuff, and so did I... so did you" His hand was on a side of my head.

I take a beep breath, my father watched me. My eyes were everywhere except on his. I was wondering when will the wedding happen' , where will the wedding happen', why Mattheo.

"The wedding will happen' once you both are of age to get married, everything will be discussed then." He said right after, like he read my mind.

I stormed out of his office, leaving him behind. I went to the balcony in my room. I couldn't breath, I was craving for fresh air.

I lean on the fence in my balcony looking at the forest where our manor was. A tear rolled down my cheek again, I cryed, it was a silent cry.

~~~

Later that day I was sorting notes for Dark Lord I took while spying on a muggle world. The notes were in different categories.

At the end of every month there's a meeting with all Death Eathers. Every single one of us has it's task. At that meeting we tell everything about it to Dark Lord, so he can keep going with his plan.

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I said a little louder so they can hear me. Sooby entered, our house elf.

"Miss. Green, your father is telling you to get ready so you can go to the meeting." He said quietly.

"Thank you, Sooby" I give him a small smile, then he left.

I walked to my closet and choose a skinny black dress. The dress hugged my curves perfectly. I put a black lace poncho over it, so it won't be revealling. On my feet I had black leather boots with a not so high heel.

I went downstairs and saw my father waiting for me. When he saw me he put his hand out for me to hold it.

"You ready?" He asked me, I just nod. Then he used apparition spell and we sponed in front of Riddle's manor.

We were standing in the yard, I swallowed hard and started walking through front door. My father walking behind me.

I knocked on the door and Narcissa Malfoy opened it. A smile appear on her face when she saw me.