CHAPTER THREE

AVA'S POV

I was downstairs, sitting on the sofa in the living room. I have to go to Hogwarts in three days and I was trying to figure out what I need to bring with me.

The bell rang and Maria opened the door. I was watching from the living room as Lucius enter and right after him Draco, I rolled my eyes when I saw him because that boy can not leave his father alone.

Lucius went to my father's office, probably to talk about business. And Draco walked towards me.

I know Draco for a few years now, ever since we started attempting the Death Eather meetings. We've been friends since then.

"Sup, Ava?" He said with some gangster tone. He tought he was cool acting so confident, but I knew how to make his smirk disappear in a second.

"Hey, ferret boy." And I was right. His smirk disappeared in a second. A grin grew on my face.

"I told you to stop calling me that, Ava." He said as he sat down on the other side of sofa.

"Or what? Your father will hear about it?" I raised my eyebrow. "Draco, the whole Hogwarts knows about it, you can't escape it."

He was quiet, I tought he was going to cry but then he broke the silence.

"What's with all the papers?" He asks looking at the papers.

"Umm, I'm going to Hogwarts this year and I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring with me." I simply say.

"Oh God, now I have to watch you the whole year." He put his hands on his face, covering his eyes. "I don't think I'll survive that." He mumbled.

"More like I have to watch you." I said and then I put my head down to read the list of things I have in my hand.

Draco removed his hands from his face and looked at me. "Alright, I'll help you."

I still had grin on my face, I looked at him and noded my head in return for 'thank you'.

~~~

Right now, Draco and I were walking through Diagon Alley trying to find things I'll need in Hogwarts.

"You have your wand, so we don't have to buy you a new one." Draco said thinking he was smart.

"Yeah, I know. It's called logic, Draco." I said still walking, I turned my head to look at him.

"Books!!" He practicly yelled.

"Calm down, you're not home." I tell him slaping his arm on the side. "We'll get books, you don't have to yell." I personaly think that this is the first time he went out with someone else that is not his father.

We went to get books, but Draco seemed off. I was watching him for a while, that's when I notice it.

"Hey, Draco, are you okay?" I asked kinda worried.

"Yea, yea...um..." He mumble that part. "Are you okay?" He stoped walking and turn to me. "I mean everything that happend at the meeting and Mattheo..."

"Oh..." I really didn't know how to answer that. My face fell down.

"I don't know. To be honest that's the only thing that has been on my mind this few days. I just...I don't know why me." I looked at him when I finished the last sentence.

"I'm sorry." Draco said with a soft voice. "Things like this had been happening before too, but..." He was mumbling something, I couldn't hear him very well. I was confused.

I just gave him a small smile and nod my head for him to start walking, so we can finaly get books.

We reached Ollivanders, the wand shop, and right next to it is Flous and Blotts, the book shop. They have the best books you'll ever find.

We bought everything we needed and decided to return to Green's manor.

~~~

It was finally the day we're going to Hogwarts. I'm so excited, I have never been to Hogwarts but I heard a lot of great things.

I got up from bed and got ready, I put my hair up and did my make up.

I went downstairs and saw my father in the kitchen, with Maria. They were talking when I came down and Maria gave me breakfast.

"I see you're excited." My father said looking at me with a tiny smile. "Just be careful, I don't want anything to happend to you."

I give him a small smile and nod. He nodded as well and put his hand on my head and caressed.

After we ate our breakfast and my father spoke again. "We should get going, we need to go to the Riddle's manor first."

My heart nearly stoped. My mind was occupied with Mattheo. Oh God, now I have to watch him everyday. He's going to see me everyday.

Not that I have a problem with that, but still.

I have no idea how long I've been in my thoughts, but when I got out of them we were standing in front of Riddle's manor.

Bella, Mattheo and the Dark Lord left the house and now they were standing next to us.

Bella ran to me and hugged me, I hugged her back. I don't know why people say she's bad and evil. She is so caring and loving to me.

"Be careful, honey. My son sometimes knows to be cruel." She whispered in my ear as she hugged me. My body tensed when I heared her words.

Mattheo knows to be cruel, sometimes.
Sometimes!? What is that supposed to mean!?

"We're going to get to the patform 9 and 3/4 and get on the train, we're going to be fine." I heard Mattheo saying it to my father.

Mattheo then turned around and walked to me. He grabed my hand, ready to apparate but my father stoped him.

"Wait!" My father yelled and ran to me. "Be careful, don't do anything stupid and do your task." He said to me and then kissed my forehead.

"And you," He turned to Mattheo, I tought he was going to scream at him. "Please keep her safe, she's the only one I got and I don't want to lose her." He said kind of quiet and his eyes softened.

"Don't worry, sir. I'll keep her safe." Mattheo said to my father.

Mattheos hand graped mine tighter and we apparite to the platform 9 and 3/4.