CHAPTER FIVE

AVA'S POV

I was peacefully sleeping when I heared a knock on my door. My eyes opened but I still didn't move.

"Ava, open the door." Natalie said and knocked again.

I got up from my bed and walked to the door. I opened the door and Natalie stormed in my dorm.

"Morning girl, happy first day." She said a little louder with a smile on her face. "Get dressed so we can go to the Great Hall to get breakfast."

I listen to her and grabed my uniform that was on my chair next to my desk. I don't even know how it got there but I guess I have to get used to it.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on a little make up and I put my hair up. My hair still had volume so it looked good when it was up.

After I was done, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my dorm.

"Okay, chill. Are we in hurry?"

"Yes. We need to eat breakfast and I have to show you around." She said as we walk to the Great Hall. "Unless you'd rather be alone and lost." She turn her head to and raised her eyebrow.

We got to the Great Hall and sat at Slytherin table. The plates appear in front of us so we begin to eat.

"So what do you have first?" Natalie asked me after she was done eating.

"Wait, let me check." I grab one of my book to see the paper with my schedule that was in it. "I have Charms first, you?"

"Great, me too." She got up from table and motioned for me to get up too. "Let's go. I'm going to show you around a little then we'll go to class.

We walked a little around the castle. Natalie showed me a few class rooms, we greet a few teachers. She told me a little bit about the history of Hogwarts.

I already knew a lot about Hogwarts and its history but I didn't want to take the fun away from Natalie, she looked happy talking about it to me.

We got into a Charms classroom and sat down, Natalie sat next to me.

"That's professor Flitwick, I told you about him. Just do good, make one charm in front of him and he'll give you points." Natalie said not bothering to look at me. I nod at her advice.

The class started and we begin to listen to professor Flitwick.

"Good day, Witches and Wizards. Today we're going to do a little revision of the summoning charm." Professor Flitwick explained and continued to speak. "Each one of you has an object on the other side of class room. You will try and do the charm and get the object without touching it."

"Now, the point of this charm is to summon objects, to make them come to you. Imagine a situation where you really need that specific object but it isn't anywhere near you. You will make a charm and the object will apeare in your hands. Easy, right?" Professor Flitwick tryed to present some situation so we understand better.

"Take your wands." He said and I grab my wand waiting for him to continue explaining. "Watch me first then you'll do it... you will make a move something like a half circle, like this, and say 'Accio'. Ah-kee-oh, got it?" Professor explained and we nod our heads. "Let's see what you got."

I put my wand in front of me pointing at the object. Before I make a charm I look around the class to see if I'm doing everything right. It seems like I do, just other students couldn't do the charm.

I turn to look at my wand and I made a half circle and said 'Ah-kee-oh'. The object on the other side of class room flew right into my hand, the one I wasn't holding my wand with.