Chapter 7

You flinched at his bite, wincing. It definitely wasn't hard enough to break the skin, it just had caught you off guard. It also makes you jerk your arms out of his grasp, from instinct.

When you had control of your arms back, you didn't know what to do. It was a complete accident, and you couldn't lie... you liked the way he pinned them above your head, having him completely in control.

He glanced up, and you see his eyes change from confusion to frustration. He breathes a sharp sigh and places his hand on the phantom ruby on his chest. This sends a beam of with an aura of red cubes, which wraps around your wrists and roughly pins them up above your head again.

You try to slip your hands out of it, testing its endurance. It didn't budge. your heart pounds as you accept defeat and surrender to him again, staying quiet as you felt ashamed. He sees this and looks up at you, seeing you obliging.

"...good girl..." he responds quietly. He now had both his hands to do whatever he pleased. They continue exploring and caressing your body as he moved his face up to your neck. He pushed your face to the side, creating a clear spot on your neck to do what he wanted to do to it.

You loved his voice, the way he looked right now, how experienced he seemed. You could sort of see him from your positon, watching as he gave his affection to your body in such a sensual way.

The way he did everything felt so good. How... how was he so good at this; giving his love? Those other girls who hes embraced with his sweet love must have been as lucky as you to have such a talented boy treat them like this.

He begins slowly kissing your neck, then going a bit rougher. Your breath hitched as you felt him sucking on your neck, giving you a hickey.

Although you had fur, a hickey was visible on the skin underneath, leaving a bit of discoloration. This made you think... what if your friends saw the hickeys? Oh well... you'll figure something out.

You didn't want him to stop, at all. It felt so good feeling him sucking on your sensitive neck, and you felt his teeth as well as his fangs.

Your knees grew weaker and they bent inward in response to your arousal. How much more of this could you take?

He put that thought to reality as he bit down on the base of your delicate neck, sinking his fangs into your flesh! Your eyes widen and you instinctively try to pry him off you with your hands, but they are stuck above you. Your body thrashes in pain, your breath becomes loud and harsh.

"Ah-! Infinite, s-stop! You're hurting me!" you yelp, and you feel him immediately let go and pull off you. You quickly whipped your head to look at his face. He looked shocked, and it quickly washed into shame and he hung his head down.

"Oh! I-im so sorry, dear. I didn't mean to hurt you." he said, sounding genuine. "I got too carried away... im so sorry."

His hands then quickly dart to your neck, wiping off the blood that dampened your fur. You couldn't see the damage done, but you felt the sharp rush of pain in your nerves.

You were still shaken up by his gesture... he probably didn't mean to do you any harm. Still, seeing this aggressive side was unsettling.

He looked so guilty though.

The shackle on your wrists that bound you down disappeared. Infinite crawled off you, to your side, and the lifted you up by your shoulders so that you were sitting down now. He leaned forward to inspect the bite mark. You stayed silent.

"Im sure this will heal. But... i cant believe i did this to you." he reaches for your hand and grasps it tightly. "...Please forgive me."

"Its okay. Im not upset." you say, reassuring him. His hands gently brushed the dust off your back, then up to your hair, combing through it with his fingers.