chapter 6

As he leaned back forward into you lips, the kiss became more urgent. His hand was now roughly caressing and feeling your breast, making you squirm.

Your ears perk as you hear him accidentally slip out some soft moans, adding to your pleasure.

He then leans way back and sits on your hips. This makes you so confused, what was he doing? You were about to pull him back on top of you, but quickly he grabs the bottom of his grey tanktop and lifts it up over his head, tossing it to the side on top of his mask.

Your stare in awe at his beautiful torso, your eyes transfixed on him. You had seen him with his tanktop on, that hugged his upper body, but now you had the opportunity to really take in the details.

He had broad, muscular shoulder and an extremely lean waist. His fur was smooth and clean, with a healthy glow that highlited his natural beauty. His muscles were toned and well defined, they were so alluring it was hard to look away. The white fur that lay atop his chest looked softer than ever.

What you also noticed was his scars and injuries, scattered around his upper body. You had scratched his chest earlier, and it seemed to have broken his skin on his chest. Around the scratches was damp with a bit of blood... this made you feel horrible, to see what you had done to him. You hoped it wouldn't scar like the other injuries on his body.

You also saw the bit mark on his forearm, with deep, bleeding teeth marks. He also had a bandage on his other forearm, making you wonder what could have happened.

"Like what you see, sweetheart~?" he says with a suggestive tone. He looks down at you with teasing eyes, showing you his body with a hint of pride.

you couldn't help yourself, and you had began reaching upwards to his body. His hips were sitting on yours, making it difficult for you to move your entire body.

Suddenly he leans over you, still sitting, with his arms on each side of you. Your face turns bright red as you hear his heavy breathing above you.

Your fingers slowly trail up from his waist, exploring his muscles and curves, feeling how firm his muscles on his chest are. You feel his heart beat underneath your palms. You drift your fingers up to his chest fur, and run your fingers through it, feeling his sleek and delicate fur inbetween your fingers.

His expression softens as he feel your touch. His eyes close and he softly blushes and smiles.

He rests his hand on the side of you head and kisses you again. It was much gentler than the last one, giving you a small break from the intense loving.

Only a few moments pass, before he pulls back and smiles. His face darkens.

Infinite grabs both your arms, which were still exploring his striking body, and pins them back above your head with one hand. Your eyes go wide and you shrink your body, feeling extremely vulnerable to him.

In an attempt to get control of your arms back, you try and force your arms out of his grasp... but to no avail, his hand only tightens around your wrists.

"No, no... don't resist... just let me touch you~..." he said deeply, it almost sounding like a whisper.

You whimper in anticipation, your body trembling as his other hand moves further and further down your waist. The gentle trace of his fingers was almost tickling you, but you squeezed your eyes shut and tried to ignore it. You might kick him if the sensation got any worse.

His fingers held the bottom hem of your tanktop, slowly bring it up so that it rested above your breast, exposing your bra. You were relieved that you made the choice to put on one of your prettiest bras this morning.