His eyes locked onto your breasts, and he smirked in a sinister way. With one hand, he reached behind your back and unclipped the back of your bra, pulling it from you and placing it ontop of his tanktop to the side.

"...i-infinite..." you say, trying to get his attention. You hadn't expected him to take it this far. You knew that he was supposed to be finding your friends to fight them but... this was much better.

"Shut up... or ill have to cover your mouth..." he says, his words practically a growl.

You couldn't even stop him from doing it either, your arms had been pinned above you to stop you from resisting. Your heart pounded inside your chest, his eyes fixated on your bare breasts and waist. His fingers softly caressed the fur on your stomach, making you tense because it tickled you.

He smiled as he noticed this, a sinister expression crossed his face as he let out a small chuckle.

He leans in to kiss one of your breasts, with his hand roughly carressing the other. This made you moan in pleasure, and you realized that you were really enjoying this. His soft lips were gentle, before he slightly opened his mouth and... bit you! His fangs nipped at your breast.

Your legs shook and your stomach felt like the knot was getting tighter after every one of his actions.

You literally couldn't pull away from him, you had no choice but to submit to him. You felt so many emotions; pleasure and desire, but also fear and submission. These were so new to you; you hadn't felt anything like it before.

Infinites POV

While the kiss became more pressing and intense, my desire increased drastically. My hand was now roughly caressing and feeling her breast; i couldn't hold back any more.

I was so caught up with my pleasure that a few moans escaped from my throat. It even gave me a bit of surprise, i hadn't heard my voice that passionate before. My own eagerness was overwhelming.

It was so difficult to pull back, but i forced myself to anyways, trying to keep myself controlled.i leaned back and rested my hips on top of her hips, but careful not to put my full weight on her. My body was heating up so bad, and i needed a second to breath.

I pulled my tanktop up and over my head, before tossing it to the side, it falling on top of my mask. It felt nice to feel the cold night air against my bare torso. The faint breeze blew my hair, and cooled my cheeks.

I looked down to see her staring, her eyes so mesmerized by my body. This charmed me, i was exceptionally happy that she was so enthralled by me. She also seemed to notice my numerous scars and injuries...

I had been spending a lot of time working on my body, working out and keeping active. I bet my body was way better than any of those repulsive hedgehogs.

"Like what you see, sweetheart~?" i said, showing my pride. It excited me as i watched her gaze spiral into desire.

Her warm hands traced over my muscles, her touch sending a shiver down my spine. The way she moved her fingers- or the way she looked at me- had me feeling like i was high.

I put my arms on the ground on each side of her, observing her beauty and small frame beneath me.

Y/Ns fingers moved through my chest fur, which was a totally new feeling. It got me a bit surprised that she had taken interest in my chest fur, but i couldn't blame her, it felt very nice. I did brush through it this morning, i like to keep myself well groomed.

The corners of her mouth were upturned. I was so glad she was taking such pleasure in my body. Her face was just so... hypnotising. But what really had me hooked was her gorgeous body. My mind wandered a bit, before i dragged myself back to reality.

My gaze found itself on her lips. I wanted it again. I leaned down to kiss her. My mind was focused on something else, not entirely on the kiss.

I gently kissed her as I dreamed of something else.

I didn't want her... disobliging. So i grabbed both her wrists and pinned them up above her head. I enjoyed her unease, the way she tried to pull her hands back in attempt to get the last of her control left. She really was trying, but that only tightened my grip. I wouldn't be letting go.

"No, no... don't resist..." i say, seeing her eyes widen and the way she coiled up in vulnerability. "... just let me touch you..."

I wanted to so bad. I wanted her, and to feel her warm, irresistable body underneath my fingers.

She whimpered as i dragged my fingers down her waist painfully slowly. I wanted to savor this moment as long as i could. The way she trembled and shook underneath me... i loved it.

My heart fluttered.

My hands grabbed the bottom hem of her soft white tanktop, and i pulled it up, my eyes widening in eagerness as more of her torso was exposed to me. I let go of her top, leaving the hem to rest above her breasts.

The fur on her stomach was lighter than the fur on her back, a lovely cream color contrasting with a pale pink. It was so soft as well, like velvet underneath my hand.

I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra with one hand. Hmm, i was impressed with myself... Hadn't been able to do that before.

Her breasts were so enthralling, so captivating. They were perfect. Round and tender, so irresistible. And her waist was so slender, and tiny.

Just how i like it.

"I-infinite..." i heard her soft voice pull me back to the present. I was puzzled by why she would say my name. It was like she was trying to tell me something with just one word.

"Shut up... or ill have to cover your mouth." i said, disciplining her. If she spoke like that another time, i would have to do it.

I caressed the soft fur on her stomach, and I watched in amusement as she squirmed. She must have been ticklish! My mind wandered to something else i could do to tickle her... but id have to wait for another time to do that.

I lowered my head so that i could kiss one of her breasts. I felt my lips against her bare breast, her fur slightly wet from my saliva. My hand roughly massaged her other tender breast. She moans as i do so, heightening my pleasure. I opened my mouth, i couldn't resist... so i bit her breast, making sure she felt my fangs.