18 | Memory

In the latest celebrity news, the talented singer and actress, Halle Bailey, has announced her tour dates alongside the release of her sizzling new single titled "Memory". 

The track, part of her highly anticipated upcoming album, has gone viral, as it seems to delve into the emotional depths of the breakup rumors with the renowned celebrity choreographer, Alethea Monroe.

The haunting melody of "Memory" draws fans into Halle's mesmerizing vocals and raw emotion.

The song offers a glimpse into what seems like the aftermath of a love lost, capturing heartbreak and resilience in the face of betrayal.

Rumors of infidelity swirl around the breakup between Halle Bailey and Alethea Monroe, stemming from an insider of the Scarlet tour reporting that they saw Alethea Monroe in un-professional relations with upcoming artist, Doechii.

All this drama comes right after Halle Bailey's previous ex, DDG dropped a diss track revealing his relationship struggles with Halle.

Halle seemed to have moved on with the celebrity choreographer and things were looking up for her love life, only for it to seem to be a short-lived façade.

Stay tuned for updates on Halle Bailey and enjoy her hot new single:

"Memory"

♫ I don't even see no love

Look at what you did to me

Acting like you were for me

Shattered in my heart

And my hands are trembling

I don't even want your love

Look at what you took from me

Our love used to flow like streams

We were on display

It was you fading away ♫

♫ I was lost and in love

I put you high up above

Higher than the sun rays

Now, it's gone- just a haze ♫

♫ I can't find the words to tell you

I can't find my way

Late nights tangled in your embrace

Your touch on my face

I can't find the words to tell you

I can't find my way

Late nights tangled in your embrace

Just a memory

hey x4  ♫

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

I slammed the mute button on my radio after the song was done playing.

I still drove around in my Honda because I couldn't stand to be in the Rolls Royce after what happened with Halle.

It's been a two whole weeks and I haven't heard from her.

I've tried calling her and reached her voicemail every time. She finally texted me a few days ago saying that she would talk to me when she was ready but the anticipation was killing me. 

I've been teaching dance classes at the local studio to keep myself busy and distracted but I felt torn mentally and emotionally.

Everything that happened with Halle was a mess. She was the love of my life and I ruined it.

I don't know what I would do without Zane right now. He's been staying home for his night classes and watching them online to keep me company so I don't isolate and become more depressed.

All I've been doing was teaching dance classes and eating ice cream while withering away with Zane.

I declined the many job offers I received if they required me to travel. I just wanted to be home for at least a few months to reset and the job at the dance studio paid very well since I brought so much traffic to them with my name.

I had just finished teaching a dance class one day and was headed home when my phone rang through my blue tooth in my car.

My heart dropped when I recognized the ringtone sound.

It'd felt like forever since I'd heard it.

"Halle," I state, relieved.

"Hey, Al."

"Hey. I miss y-"

"Don't. Just don't, please. I've had a lot of time to think about what I said."

"And?" I fished.

"First I want to apologize. I was so hurt and what I said to you was way out of line. Even after what you did, you didn't deserve that. I truly am sorry."

"Halle, I'd already forgiven you. Really."

"I'm not finished," she went on, "I've had a lot of time to think about us too. Al, I love you so much and I actually understand why you did what you did with Doechii. I'm not excusing it but I would be lying if I didn't say I had a lot of temptations around me while you were gone as well."

"But the difference is that I didn't give into them. I cared about our relationship enough to not put myself in a compromising position to give into the temptations. But you didn't seem to care enough," she added. 

"I know you love me, Al and I know you made an honest mistake but I don't know if I can forgive you right now. I think about how much I love you and how I'd want to work past this and move on but I just can't stop rewinding in my head how I found out and just imagining you with another woman boils my blood. I just need some more space right now."

"Okay," I said weakly. I let out a heavy breath of disappointment. I had to respect everything she was saying.

"I really wish you well, Al. Bye."

"Bye Halle." I hung up the phone and a tear trickled down my face as I continued my drive home.

I wiped the tear away harshly, I couldn't feel sorry for myself any longer. This was the consequence of my decision and I'll just have to live with it. 

If me and Halle are meant to be, I will get her back. But right now, I'm going to respect her request for space.

I called Zane to calm me down for the rest of my drive.

He was always there when I needed him.

-----

A/N:

I know this is a short chapter but I need this filler to progress this important part in the story. I hope you guys like what I did with creating a song! I wrote the lyrics myself but it's a remixed version of "Free" by H.E.R. Sorry for the rough singing, the song is pretty out of my range but I hope you guys can still see the creative intent behind it!

Working on the next chapter right now! Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment! Love y'al!.