6 | Moments of Intimacy

As I grab my luggage and head outside of the airport into the bustling crowd, I can't help but be swept away by the energy of the city.

I had a long five hour flight to Los Angeles and I should be exhausted but the excitement of my future keeps me wide awake.

This truly looked like the city of dreams.

The skyline was iconic and the streets were vibrant.

I stood outside waiting for my uber to take me to the hotel Halle's agent booked for me. I could smell the scent of palm trees and hear the chaos of traffic all around me.

My uber arrived and helped me put my luggage into the car. As we headed to the hotel I stared out of the window like a kid in a candy store.

The streets were palm lined around beautiful architecture. Everything looked luxurious and glamourous. The city had its own unique charm and I was in love.

I could see why it was called the "City of Angels".

-

The uber pulled up to the hotel; The Sunset Tower Hotel.

Thinking back to when I was scheduling the accommodations with one of Halle's agents, I almost screamed when they told me where I'd be staying.

The Sunset Tower Hotel was known for being a popular spot for many celebrities. It was in the heart of West Hollywood and had the best reputation.

I couldn't believe I was being treated so lavishly. It made me look forward to working with more clients of Halle's caliber.

I grabbed my luggage from the car and rushed into the lobby of the hotel. I checked into the front desk.

"Good evening Miss! Welcome to the Sunset Tower Hotel. Have you already booked a stay with us online?" The clerk greeted me.

"Yes. I was told that it would be under the name Halle Bailey and to show you my I.D." I responded.

I handed her my I.D. as she checked the reservation information.

She scrolled through her computer for about a minute before looking up at me. "Ahh, yes! Ms. Monroe, I have your reservation here. A week's stay in our penthouse suite with the upgraded package including daily breakfast and late checkout."

"A penthouse suite?" I questioned, "Are you sure."

She nodded gently, "Yes ma'am. The agent that booked your accommodations wanted you to have the best stay possible. While I get your room number pulled up and your key cards ready, please let me tell you about what you can expect during your stay here."

She continued,

"Our penthouse suites are like luxury apartments with a California king sized bed and a large terrace offering a beautiful view of the Hollywood Hills and downtown LA.

Your room will also come with a walk in shower, a deep soaking jet bathtub, and floor to ceiling windows. If you wish to indulge in any amenities during your stay, I'm sure you will be satisfied with the many we have to offer."

"We have a rooftop pool that offers a beautiful view of the city. By the pool you will find delicious food and drink options. We also have a mansion fitness gym that is open 24/7 and offers elite personal training sessions.

And lastly, we have a large array of dining options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner from several of our bars and restaurants near the terrace."

She handed me my key card as she finished explaining. "If you should need anything at all, please don't hesitate to visit us here at the front desk or give us a call from your room.

In the Arms of An Angel- Halle Bailey Fanfiction (girlxgirl) 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें