Erm...what is this?

Start from the beginning

Hyuna gets straight to it and takes the photos before Yoongi continues. "What do you need me to do Yoongi?" Jungkook asks as he swaps places with Taeyong "just as back up in case I need quick hands to fix anything" the concentrating man says.

"The stitching isn't even that good, he could have been left with awful scaring" Minhyuk says as he checks the boy's vitals. "Look at that" Yoongi says with pure disgust as he pulls out the rest of the rag "put that in a bag now" Jimin demands.

Just as Yoongi finishes pulling the rag, Dae's heart starts slowing down "he has a bleed" Yoongi says as he moves the rag to one side "Jungkook help me" he asks as Woozi clears the area with the suction tool.

"There's the split" Jin points out on the camera "right by Jungkook's finger" he adds, allowing Yoongi to find it "they used the rag to fix the split, that's disgusting" I say as I place the rag in a large bag for Jimin.

After a few minutes, Yoongi and Jungkook manage to get the split sewed up and his heart rate back to normal "you are one lucky boy Dae" Yoongi says as he cleans up the area some more.

TIME SKIP:

After another 2 hours, Yoongi finished Dae's surgery and now the young boy is resting in his room. Mum and dad are on the way and I've agreed to be the one to break the news about the rag to them.

Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon are in the reception area, near to where Dae's room is, in case I just need some assistance with speaking to them. "How is he?" I hear someone say from behind me.

When I look, I see Dae's parents standing there, looking more relaxed than before he went in. "Dae is doing well, he just needs some rest and then he'll be up and running around like a typical little one" I say, making them smile.

"I do need to discuss something with you though" I say, they look at me with confusion before sitting next to the bed "there was no growth on Dae's heart" I start, making the mum gasp "what was it then?" dad asks me, causing me to let out a sigh.

"Before Yoongi could make a proper incision, something had fallen out of the cut, after completing the incision, it turns out that the thing next to Dae's heart was an old, dirty rag from his previous surgery" I explain.

The room went silent, only the sounds of the machines connected to Dae making noise. "W..w..what" his mum cries "the rag was pushed against a split in Dae's heart which was preventing him from bleeding out, they failed to sew him up properly" I add.

Before mum could say anything, dad smacks his hands on the side of the bed and storms up to me "are you telling the truth?" he grits through his teeth, confusing and shocking me. "Of course I'm telling the truth sir, why would I lie about something like that?" I ask, trying to defuse his anger.

"MY BEST FRIEND DID HIS SURGERY, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT HE NEGLECTED MY SON" he screams, making me jump "sir, I get you are upset.." I don't get to finish what I'm saying, as he continues to scream at me "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, I BET YOUR BITCH ASS DID SOMETHING WRONG" he starts.

"I understand what you're going through sir" I interrupt, I guess pissing him off more "NO YOU DON'T, YOUR CHILD ISN'T EVEN YOURS, SHE'S ADOPTED, SO DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND COMPARE MY REAL FAMILY'S PAIN TO YOURS" he tells me.

I feel the tears appear in my eyes "YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL MOTHER, YOU TOOK YOUR CHILD AWAY FROM HER REAL FAMILY, YOU'RE JUST A CHILD STEALING BITCH, PROBABLY GETTING MONEY FOR A KID THAT'S NOT EVEN YOURS" he screams noncess at me.

"MY REAL SON WILL ALWAYS BE MINE, SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS FUCKING STUPID FOR ADOPTING A BROKEN KID WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE" he just screams in my face, breaking my heart more and more every time he opens his mouth.

Just then, the doors burst open, interrupting his rant, and Jin storms in, grabbing the guy by the collar "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY GIRLFRIEND?" he screams, but I don't stay to listen to what Jin says after, as I start crying my eyes out and run out the room.

JIN'S POV:

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY GIRLFRIEND?" I scream in the guy's face. His face drops and his wife is sitting there just crying "DO NOT EVER BRING MY DAUGHTER UP, AND NEVER DISRESPECT THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I shout.

Namjoon comes running in with Yoongi and they pull me away from him "you should be getting kicked out this hospital right now for what you just said, I have never met an individual so disgusting in my life, just because his daughter is adopted, does not make her any less his or y/n's" Yoongi says as he walks up to the man.

"They saved your son's life, be grateful they discovered this before he bled out, if they didn't find out now, you wouldn't have had a son, your so called best friend is a neglectful asshole, who needs his licence removed " Namjoon says. I'm guessing this makes the guy realise what he said and guilt shows on his face.

"Sir, I understand you are upset, but attacking my girlfriend and my daughter will not do anything good, if they didn't come rush in, I definitely would have smashed your face in, do not DARE say shit to them again, do you understand?" I grit at him, still pissed off for his disgusting comments.

I see him nod his head and I leave the room, looking for my baby. I go to our small room first and luckily she's there, wiping her eyes "baby" I say, catching her attention. I look into her tearful eyes and she breaks down once again. I quickly rush over and take her in my arms.

"Don't you dare believe what that man said, okay, he was chatting shit" I tell her before pressing a kiss to her forehead. "He said I'm a child stealing bitch" she whispers into my chest before sniffling. "You are far from that baby, you are an amazing woman and the best mum ever, Ji-woo is lucky to have you as her mum" I reassure her.

"And I'm one very lucky man to be able to have Ji-woo with you, we may make mistakes with her but we're trying, we both love Ji-woo more than anything in this world and that's what she needs, just love, protection and guidance, who cares that she isn't biologically ours, she still our little princess and if the time comes, and we have one ourselves, we wouldn't treat them any differently to Ji-woo" I ramble on.

"Just know, we all love you baby and couldn't not ask for a better girlfriend and mother to our daughter okay" I finish, making her nod her head. She looks up at me and I press a kiss to her lips "I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend Jinnie, you, the guys and Ji-woo are the best things that ever happened to me" I mumble against his lips.

"So..we giving Ji-woo a sibling then" we hear someone say from the door, when we look, we see a smirking Jimin.