14: Fussy Baby + Shinee Uncle Taemin

Start from the beginning

"No! You say sorry to Jin Dada first. He have a ouchie on his legs because you throw your toys at him." He said firmly. " Ouchie? " Hee Won ask sniffling a little and look at Jin. Jin acted and pointed at his toe like its very painful.

Hee Won stood up and ran to pat on Jin's knee mumbling " Sorri " then ran back to Suga. " Yeonie... " she mumble looking down. Suga smile and gave her back Yeonie.

Hee Won hug Yeonie and ran away from Suga afraid of him. She settle down at the door, staring at the door. Even after 5 minutes she is still staring blankly. Not talking, not playing. Just holding Yeonie and staring at the door.

" Baby~ What are you doing here? " Tae went over and ask Hee Won

" Baby~ What are you doing here? " Tae went over and ask Hee Won. JK joined them and pass her a bottle of banana milk but she refuse.

" Suga Hyung! I think you have frighten Hee Won! She isn't responding to us! " Tae shouted to Suga who is seating on the sofa at the corner.

" Don worry, I will go and see. " RM said and pat on Suga shoulder as he is currently occupied with working on music. RM went over and seat beside Hee Won. " Hey baby! Can you tell Joon Dada what happen? " Hee Won shook her head as a no.

" How about nom nom? You want to snack? " RM ask. " How about we play with Yeonie? " Tae ask. " Do Hee Wonie want to fly high high? " JK ask.

Jin came with her food and bring a spoon of meat near her mouth. She shook her head as a no and tears started appearing in her round big eyes. " Hey! Why baby? Baby loves dinosaur nugget right? " Jin ask getting worried.

Hee Won shook her head and started sobbing loudly, being very upset. She roll her body together like a ball and hide her face, squeezing Yeonie as near to her as possible.

" Oh Dear.. " Jin mumble. JK quickly carried her up but she refuse and tried to stay away by herself on the floor. JK did not want to force her any further so he stay put.

While everyone was being very worried and helpless, Suga came and carried Hee Won up. While she struggle in his hold, kicking her legs and pushing him away. Suga said "We will go find Dada. You want Dada? " Hee Won sob louder, "Want Dada" "Okay you stop crying first."

Hee Won tried her best to stop crying but still crying a little. Suga took her over to practice room B where Jimin and Taemin is assigned at. Jin tagged along with them. Predicted that she would not come back so soon, he bring her water bottle, baby wipes and her packed food.

Practice room B door opened by Jin... Jimin and Taemin is hugging. The four of them looked shocked.

"Why are you both hugging? Is there something we don't know?" Jin clear his throat and ask

"Why are you both hugging? Is there something we don't know?" Jin clear his throat and ask. Jin and Suga laugh together while Hee Won look at Jimin still crying.

"Thats not what you see! I almost fall he helped me!" Jimin explain and roll his eyes. " What happen to baby? " Jimin ask trying to distract them.

" OH right! Almost forgot why we came here. We have a fussy baby who refuse to eat throw a toy at me and got scolded by Suga then fussy baby cried and became quiet staying at a corner rejecting to everything. " Jin rapped as he explained what had happened.

Jimin walk over and carried Hee Won in his arms. Suga then left after his mission is completed. Jimin wipe her tears away. " Dada " Hee Won mumble. " Yes? Dada is here. " Jimin said softly. Hee Won show Yeonie to Jimin. "Why? What is wrong with Yeonie? Is she hurt?" Jimin ask.

Hee Won nodded her head as yes. Jimin kiss Yeonie. " There! No more pain! " Hee Won smile while tears still flowing down her cheek. "Jin dada ouchie" Hee Won mumble and point at Jin knee direction. "Did you kiss Jin Dada ouchie?" Hee Won shook her head. "Why? You go kiss Jin Dada, he will feel better like Dada kiss Yeonie better" Hee Won again shook her head. "alright, how about later?" Jimin comfort and she agree.

Hee Won hide her face in Jimin's neck, he pat her back softly calming her down. Jin, Taemin and Jimin sat down on the floor cross legged. Jin showed them Hee Won dinner bento. "She needs to eat" Jin said and Jimin nodded.

He place Hee Won down on his lap. She continue to hide her face. "Baby~ Look is dino nugget." Jimin said excitedly. Hee Won peek a little. " Oh~ Smell so good ~ " Jin added. Hee Won peek her again then quickly hide her face using Yeonie. " She is so cute " Taemin said and cannot help it but laugh at her cute action.

 " She is so cute " Taemin said and cannot help it but laugh at her cute action

" Oh baby! Look! This is Uncle Taemin! And he is going to eat your nugget. " Jin said and introduce them. Hee Won quickly turn and pout to Jin who is holding a fork with her nugget on it. They all laugh.

" Hi baby! Uncle is going to eat your nugget! " Taemin said and acted opening his mouth. Hee Won felt anxious, she grabbed Jimin hand to signal him to take her nugget. Jimin laugh and fly airplane of nugget to her mouth.

Hee Won giggle chewing on it. Jin took the chance to wipe her face clean and gave her water. After finishing her nugget. She tease Taemin by going to him, placing her hand on one of his shoulder for support and opened her mouth showing Taemin. " No more! " Hee Won said giggling. They all fall flat on the floor laughing at her drama.

- To Be Continue -