SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3

"Bank... Damn Bank!" Phai's insistent call sounded, making Bank, who was sitting playing, startle and turn to look at his lover.

"What's wrong, P'Phai? You scared me.", Bank replied.

"Can you stop playing now?" Phai said in a serious voice.

Today, neither of them went to their establishments, they stayed at home, but Bank spent the whole day playing, hardly paying attention to anything. Phai understood that it was a new game that had just been released, but Bank was playing too much. Now it was time to rest.

"Just a little more, please, Phai," Bank asked, Phai looked at Bank in silence, before immediately going upstairs, without saying anything else. This made Bank realize that Phai was upset with him.

Bank then accepted and turned off the game, packed his things, closed the house and went up to his room immediately.

When he entered the room, he saw that Phai was sitting on the bed using his cell phone. Phai looked at Bank, and turned his attention back to his cell phone.

Bank felt bad about being ignored, but it made him realize that today he also did the same to Phai, as he was just playing all day.

"Desculpa, P'Phai." Bank

he apologized because he knew he was wrong. He quickly ran and lay down on the bed, placing his body on his lover's lap.

"Go take a shower.", Phai said in a serious voice, and Bank pouted.

before responding.

"If I'm going to take a shower, don't sleep yet." said Bank with a voice

Slightly pleading, Phai looked at him and nodded. Bank smiled widely before rushing out of bed and heading to the shower.

Bank quickly took a shower,

He changed his clothes and went out to find his beloved. Bank smiled when he saw that Phai was still sitting, leaning against the headboard, using his cell phone.

"What are you looking at?" Bank asked, but Phai didn't respond. Bank went up and sat on the head of the bed next to Phai, leaning over to lean on his shoulder, but Phai

He continued to look at his cell phone.

"Come here and give me a hug." he said Bank, but Phai moved his shoulders forward. Bank quickly hugged Phai's arms, leaving no room for hesitation.

"Oh, P'Phai, I'm sorry. I haven't been playing much lately. I'm off today, so I just wanted to play a little." said Bank, in a provocative voice.

"But even so, you played the whole time. When I asked you to eat, you didn't even care. Is it that good?", Phai scolded. Bank immediately lowered his head, feeling guilty.

"At first, we were talking about traveling to other provinces or finding a place to spend the night, like we discussed when we hadn't finished the Nong Win thing yet. But it seems like you're not very interested anymore, maybe you'd rather stay at home than to play." Phai said, making Bank look up and look at Phai immediately.

"I want to go, Phi. I haven't taken an overnight trip somewhere different in years. I just look around the pool hall every day," Bank said enthusiastically.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Phai asked back, and Bank immediately nodded.

"I promise I'll behave well. I'll listen to everything you say," Bank said quickly.

"If we go, it won't be to another province, perhaps it will be to Um... Nong's resort, near the Srinakarin Dam.", Phai replied.

A/N :- Srinakarin Dam is an embankment dam on the Khwae Yai River in Si Sawat District of Kanchanaburi Province, it is the first large multifunctional dam of the Development Project created to provide various benefits and promote irrigation systems of agricultural areas throughout the year , covering an area of ​​up to 4 million hectares. This dam is considered a tourist attraction as a beautiful place to relax and provides knowledge and fun to more than a hundred thousand people who visit it every year, causing a wide expansion of tourism, such as tourist rafts on reservoirs, etc. This dam was opened on June 15, 1981.