Chapter 9. Blood Sacred Rituals

Enrietta and Clarrisa are ready to exchange their sacred wedding vows at eight o'clock p.m. before continuing with the rituals around midnight. In the extravagant grand hall of the castle, decorated with carved stone archways and stunning tapestries, a charming atmosphere permeates the area. The soft candlelight flickers, casting a warm, golden glow that dances upon the polished marble floors, while the grand chandeliers overhead light up the hall with a gentle shine.

The hall is beautifully decorated with luxurious floral arrangements, gracefully dropping from stylish pedestals and running along the aisle. The variety of colorful and textured blooms, such as roses, lilies, and orchids, form a beautiful natural artwork that improves the grandeur of the castle. The couple stands at the far end of the hall, beneath a decorated and meticulously carved canopy, dazzling in their wedding attire. The gowns are flawlessly tailored, flowing gracefully around the wearers, and enriched with complicated lace and shimmering details. With love and excitement shining through their smiles, they prepared to begin this sacred union.

The guests, seated on classy chairs with luxurious cushions, observe with respect and wonder. Witnessing this important event in the castle's grand hall fills their eyes with admiration. Professional musicians in a corner of the hall are performing gentle, melodious music, creating a soothing atmosphere. The emotional ambiance of this delightful moment is made better by the beautiful sounds of a violin and harp.

Enrietta walks into the altar first with her father and one of the Ardelean's elders. She wants to show respect to her parents, even though she only lived with them for eight years. Her graceful movement across the carpet resembled a divine presence, with her fiery red hair flowing down her shoulders like dancing flames. The piece exudes a natural elegance, beautifully complementing her facial structure and highlighting her characteristics. Her sun-kissed skin has a warm and radiant tan that adds a touch of glowing appeal to her overall appearance. Her complexion improves with a radiant appearance, giving her features a natural glow. Her face and body emit elegance and grace through every line and curve. Her features are exquisitely sculpted, with high cheekbones that enhance her regal appearance. She possesses soft and inviting lips with a natural rosy hue, brimming with confidence and poise in every graceful and feminine movement. With an intriguing shade of deep sapphire blue, her eyes convey intelligence and a touch of enigma. Her beauty resonates with the profound essence of her being, leaving a lasting impression.

As the song changes, Clarissa comes out from behind the entryway, prepared to make her way to Enrietta, who eagerly awaits her. Her graceful and elegant stride captivates all, drawing attention to her otherworldly beauty. Her flawless porcelain skin is smooth, radiant, and resembles delicate marble. There is a certain radiance that emanates from within, enhancing her alluring characteristics. Her lips have a soft rosy tint and are shaped like a perfect cupid's bow, enhancing her beautiful face with a natural charm. They beckon with a softness that hints at both tenderness and passion. Her eyes sparkle with an unearthly brightness; they are an amazing shade of lime green. There is a certain depth and sparkle to them, almost as if they reflect the secrets of nature. They have a captivating way of pulling whoever stares at them into a realm filled with magic and curiosity. Her brown hair flows down in loose waves, framing her face in a cascade of rich chocolate hues.

She gracefully glides in her wedding dress, brimming with an ethereal charm. This gown is a true work of art, crafted with soft lace and complex embroidery that beautifully complements her slender figure, flowing gracefully with each step she takes. It embraces her curves in the perfect spots, accentuating her natural beauty without being too overwhelming. Strolling down the aisle, a soft breeze lifts the hem of her gown, casting a graceful, ethereal aura around her. She exudes poise and confidence with every movement, spreading contagious joy to all who see her.

The wedding ceremony proceeded smoothly, and Enrietta's siblings were surprised to learn that their sister's spouse is also from Thailand. They speculated that Clarissa was a foreigner based on her name. The two families are happily conversing, and Enrietta's parents are relieved upon learning that Clarissa has a Thai mother. Engaged in conversation over a lovely dinner, they savor the variety of wines sourced from Enrietta's vineyard.

Clarissa whispered to her wife while giving her a peck on the lips, "Do you really have a vineyard all over the world?"

"Yes, why?"

"Why wine?" Enrietta smiles as she stares at her wife, and her little sister notices how gentle and delightful her sister's smile is.

"Everyone loves wine, from humans to demons, angels, and even Jesus Christ."

"Holy shi-" Clarissa stopped her mouth from cursing more.

------------------------------

For more detailed chapter, please go here: http://ko-fi.com/mytori/tiers

Thank you for you who's supporting me and like my works

Thank you for you who's supporting me and like my works. I truly appreciate it.