CHAPTER 34

Enjoy,

Rebellion.

That's your revenge for me? For taking away the love of your life you choose to throw away the name of your family and began to take the rebellion army across the royal family?

How naive. Foolishly inlove of someone who didn't even know you love them. Am I saying this to you or for my self? I really can't tell….

Five years. Five years has passed and still I'm still longing for you,your touch,your smell.

“Father.”

I heard a soft call on my side. It was the voice of a child. I pat his head and smile at him,comforting him and starting to apologize for ruining a child's life.

He is Tsai Lin's son or what they called her now was  the empress. The sole heir of the shen kingdom. The only crown prince.

Everytime the minister pushed me to conceive children with the queen,I will just thanked them for the good advice while killing them in my mind.

Everytime the queen goes to my bedroom,planning to have children with me. I will just go with flow with her,finding a man who's the same built as me while preparing  the aphrodisiac,making the queen drank in pleasure with another man.

What will you think if you knew what kind of woman you love is? Will you get humiliated or Angry for discovering this act?

Here you are now. Standing Infront of me like what we used to in the shade of the plum blossom but now your sword aiming on my neck while your eyes were brimming with killing intent. How I love your eyes that filled with love while mirroring the shadow of me in it.

“Like an endless beach at night

Like a river stretching out to the mountains and horizon,

your eyes stare into my heart

Whether in the sea,the mountains or even hell, anywhere you go,I will be by your side like a shadow.

No matter how many rainy days,or winter have passed,I will stay loyal to you.

My heart will remain unchanged in every lifetime”

I spoke the poem we love to tell to each other in the past hoping you could still remember the past we had.

I look it to your eyes,hoping it will change how you look at me.

“You still had the guts to speak poem in your dead end huh! What an emperor you are!”

That's were I found out you were not ‘him’. Relief  flashed in my body, soul and heart. All along your were not him. He didn't betray me. My Sheng did not betray me.

I laugh while I felt my blood gushing. My ear were ringing,I could feel that my blood starts losing. But it didn't matter, my heart has never been so light in these years.

I will find you, my sheng. General Zheng Sheng.

*************

“Again with that nightmare” I murmured

I massage my temples I could feel my veins pulsating. I'm dizzy. As I was busy with my being I didn't realize the fiery gaze on my side. Who on earth has the guts to stare at me like that!

My eyes met the eyes of the man in my dream. Sheng? Ah yes I drag him here in my manor.

“What?”