CHAPTER 29

Sorry dear readers for soooo much late update (⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠) my midterm exam was a blast. I report my prof HAHAHAHA we get to go to the dean's office HAHAHAHA just sharing ya know but by the way

Enjoy,

As you can see…. I refuse his invitation to go together to that brothel. Not that I'm embarrass that that's the first place where we get to know each other….bodies,but partly yes. As the other reason is,I really have something to do.

Now I'm at the garden in the Zhen Manor. Watching how the butterfly flutter their wings and feel the air gently swaying the leaves on the trees. A leaf fell to my palm. It's quiet. Away from the sounds of swords clashing at each other,The sound of agony and screams at the battlefield.

When the first time I get to this world it was scary as I don't know the people here and this is not the world I was familiar with. But what scared me the most is that I adjust quickly like this is my own body,this is my world. I close my eyes and feel the fresh air around me.

The day I set my foot on the battlefield ground I realize that it's not just the memories that was kept by the original General,the martial art he have. It's as if I was the one training that,I was the one feeling the pain on training hours how I cried by my burning muscles and aching stomach. It's within my body and the memories is just a bonus to make me realize that maybe…. I'm the original one.

But fuck how? I just read this novel. This is a damned book! How can a mere human realize that he was the original general when it is  just character inside a book.

I laugh softly,I'm going crazy. Maybe I was just feed up with his memories. That's why Im getting confused who truly is myself.

Sometimes I ask the one who made me here,why do I still have my past memories if my soul will just reside to other people body? If he wants me to be here in this world why not just erase all my memories of my past self in my past world?

A plum blossom fell in my hair. When I just decided to hide from him he just pestered me in my mind. I sigh,Plum blossom symbolize hope after enduring a long cold season. What is he hoping for? Or maybe who's he's been waiting after a long cold season of his?

He just added to my long list problems. The heck why am I bothered by just a flower in his favorite book huh? The fuck how did I know that is his favorite book? I pull my hair that's why my head turn upwards and saw a familiar face. Now I'm hallucinating?!!

"Before you slap your face,why don't you greet me first. General Sheng." The fifth prince smiled at me

I hide my embarrass face and cover it with my usual poker face. The face of this body is like an emotionless eel. Wait there is an emotionless eel?

I look up at him the sigh mentally what a gentle face,handsome face,charismatic eyes,and angel smile he has. What is he and greetings huh?

I stood up and do a greeting bow "This lowly servant greets the fifth prince." I heard the sounds of his fan being unfolded, a footsteps coming to my side "you may raise your head general,if you always greets me like this your head may fall off." He's the one who wanted me to do it like this!!

I swallowed my frustrations at him "This servant want to ask why  his highness come to our small manor."

"Well someone said he was busy but I just caught him lazily looking at the beautiful flowers." He's just looking at the flowers while slowly fanning himself

In this side he was like a fairy surrounded by gorgeous flowers, and I'm just a mortal. Sinned to have seen this kind of scene.

I take my sit to my cushion where I was seated earlier didn't even bother to invite the prince to sit but I signal my maids to get another cushion for him. Well I want to tease him first.

He look at me when I take my seat then look around but didn't see any servant. He raise his eyebrow "Really just a small manor to have  a few servant attending their master huh?"

"They knew that we don't need another cushion for the both of us" I look at him seriously "My thighs is more comfortable than a cushion,your highness."

I saw how his fingers curled under his wide sleeves and how he tightly grip his fan. "Your…… thigh?" He look away so I saw how his ears change its colors like the color of a ripped apple. Very red.

He was silent and remain standing while fanning himself this time it was fast like he's in the middle of summer yet it's not even hot.

Cute.

"Shy?"

"A prince do not have shy in their bones."

Then I'll tease you more."Why don't you try it your highness? So you can test if I'm telling the truth. My thighs,I mean."

"H-how can I do that?" He cleared his throat when he heard himself stutter "We're not in that kind of relationship."

"Oh? Then what would we call the deed we did in your room on the day I was summon by the emperor?"  I stop so he I could look at his face that was slowly turning back at me "Don't Tell me that day, you seduced me?" He look at me with wide eyes

"H-how can this prince do t-that!" He cleared his throat again. I force myself not to laugh at his attempt to stop himself from stuttering "it was your choice to go inside of that room not knowing that it was my room."

"Well maybe you lured me to go in there,your highness." I saw his face turning even more red "And be your husband in that night."

I knew he realize that the words I emphasize  has two meanings in it.

"But I remember…" I trailed my words to see his reaction on what Im saying next "it was not our first time,right? Your highness"

I saw how his pupils contradict,how his breathe fasten.

"Oh you remembered? So now you know the consequences in your action,general Sheng?"

I unconsciously gulp how can the table flip so quickly?!

ヘ⁠(⁠。⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠ヘ

--------------------------vote or I'll throw the table on your head?!-------------------