CHAPTER 32

🙇

Enjoy,

I abruptly stopped my horse. The impact was so strong as It was running too fast. I  flew near the trees but my reaction time was much faster and  I landed with my knees bent unto the ground.

My arm are still shaking as my mind is now flashing with flooding memories that neither of both the present and the past general Sheng has.

What is this?

I clutch my hair as my forehead now touching the grass under me. What happen? Why is he on my memories or who's memories is this? As if my strength was drained by something I lean to the nearest tree and stare at nothing.

What's the meaning of this? It's been five years it's too late to reminiscing this. Or is it my fault for running away from all the responsibilities here in the capital. Where the memories will unlock. That's why I was confused because I'm living with no problems there,the problems were here all along. No it's not a problem but it's a baggage I don't want to bring with my life. This is my new life why torturing me like this?

Why does memories stir up when he's with me? All of my memories have something to him?

I don't want to get involved with him again. Something inside me telling me that's he's dangerous, dangerous enough to unlock all my unwanted memories with him.

I spent my hours staring at nothing I didn't go home until it was dark. When I get home I didn't stop thinking about that and was surprise that I even got myself a bath and change my clothes. I was too shocked to discover this thing.

I woke up at my reverie and scan my soroundings. Where the hell am I??!

Something moved at my side,why is he here?!!!

This is not my home.

I frustratingly brush my hair and stood up. How did I end up here. A hand stop me and I look who is the owner of that hand. He's staring at me like that again I felt my heartbeat pumping like crazy,my ears starts to heat up. I hide my face with my other hand "What do you want,your highness?"

He just stare at me as if he's memorizing every part of my face. I stiffen and stare at his eyes too I could feel that even my face are already red from blushing. Why .. why is he just  staring??!!

I swallowed my saliva when the atmosphere starts heating up. I think it's  the work of coals in his room.

"You can't run away. Not on my sight."

Huh? What the meaning of that? "Pardon?" Is he perhaps drunk?

"Even that princess cannot take you away from me,she's useless to you, too fragile to stay by your side. I am the only one that's perfect for you."

"Ehem excuse me your highness, I think you're misunderstanding something— well you have someone very special too." I said as I look away then I heard a chuckle on his side. Wow he's still has the guts to laugh at me!

"She's.Special. you say?"

I stare at him like how he stare at me earlier not even saying a word.

"Very well. Should I burn her house down?"

No! You can't do that to your wife!!!!

"Daring her to seduce my spouse."

When did she seduce me!!!! What kinds of ideas were you thinking in that beautiful head of yours??!!!

I nudge away his hand and sit at the farthest chair in the room. As I remember we were not yet married how can he call me spouse with serious face! I heard a sob to his direction. I abruptly go to his side " your highness what happened?!"

"Now you're taking her side!" What?

"You're already seduced by her charm! I am more charming than her! I can do everything! Politics,maths,poems I can ace them all! I am the perfect prince!"

"I did all of that so you could spare me some attention. But what  you all did was to stare at her! Giving her that affectionate stare. It was mine! That all is mine!"

I can't understanding what is he talking about. All I did was to look at him while his crystal tears pouring like rain.

"She seduced you and you've been seduced. I *sob I can't accept that so I seduced her so that you could wake up and see that she's not even reciprocating your feelings to her! All of it was my plan. Making her my queen while torturing you to see that the woman you love is in the other man's arms. But *sob you decided to even sacrifice your self to her!" He clasps my sleeves tightly I could feel his hands shaking

"So I …. *Sob I followed you."

What? He choose suicide just to follow me from my death?

"And I came back but she's here again. She's starting to seduced you again. She's taking you away  from me….again." he look at my eyes I wipe away his tears and cupped his face

"Your highness stop crying." He even cried harder "now your concern about me but one day you'll brush me away. Looking at me with that disgusting look of yours."

"You promised me, we promised each other. You will belong to me and I to you. And then you've change,so suddenly that I cannot keep up with your pace." I actually don't know what to say in this situation. I just want to make him stop crying I could see in his eyes that it's a painful memory that he don't want to think again.

I hugged him and make him lean on my shoulder while holding his hands. What did I do to you? Why were you so fragile like a glass that could break anytime? How did you became like this.

"Stay with me. Do not even think even a step away from me."

Minutes later I could feel his calm breathing. He's asleep. Slowly I tucked him to bed and walk through the chair and out it beside the bed. I stare at his face and thinking what he said earlier.

I seems that this is also his second life. What he said is all the contents of the novel I read Tsai Lin didn't love Zheng Sheng,even the slightest love she had was just a mere friendship. But Zheng Sheng loved her dearly even planning a whole battalion just to send her home. I thought Shen Yulin love her  too because in the novel he was like a husband material. Gentle,sweet,gives what Tsai Lin wants even destroying another empire for her.

But it was all an act to make Zheng Sheng jealous of him. Jealous that his love is happy with another man that is not him. I want to spank the female lead for being a bitch,yeah she doesn't love Zheng Sheng but using Zheng Sheng to be close to his own best friend. Ugh a slut!

I caught a tear sliding on his face he loved him too much he's even willing to follow him even in the arms of death. But he said something that Zheng Sheng suddenly change like he was another person. A person cannot change so quickly unless the person inside is not the original one.

I felt a pang on my head all i could hear was ringing noises. It's the sign where memories were rushing again but now I will gladly accept all of it. Bad or good ones

---------------we need vooootes plsssss (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)----------------------