CHAPTER 1

It's been a week since I've transmigrate to a book that I read on the train. On the first day, I took it Calmly because I thought this is just a dream and I would soon wake up like the usual but . . .No

Yes I woke up,but still inside of this book. And what's worst I transmigrate in ancient China.

I was wondering outside my courtyard, looking at this beautiful scenery in front of my nose while thinking of what I should do next. If I really died then this is my second chance to live,perhaps this is the overall gift for me of the greatest god.

In this book, I remember the character I'm wearing is a . . general. A cold-blooded,Merciless and Handsome General. General Zhen Sheng.

It's okay to be cold blooded And merciless at least your Rich right.?

Yes this character I'm wearing is oh so fucking rich man that even the emperor shudder when seeing this guy. Only nobles know this fact. Well the emperor still need his image to be clean and majestic towards the civilians.

Ah! I know remember the general have three thousand soldier in his hand and they were known to be cold hearted machines. Machines because they seems not tired while fighting till dawn.

This general is not cold hearted as the rumors say,actually he is a spoiled brat by his mum. But well he's merciless. It's because he grew up wanting to be like his father, so being a general do not need mercy especially with the spies.

And the second proof that this general is not a cold hearted animal is . . . he fell in love. And it's bad very very bad bad.

Why? He felt love with the protagonist WIFEU!. It's okay to be in love but its not okay to love the female lead!!!.The protagonist in this book is the fifth prince, Shen Yulin

A perfect prince they said. Academics, Medicine, even in battlefield he aced them all. But this perfect prince doesn't want the title of a crown prince. Why? I don't know... The author didn't said it on the novel.