CHAPTER 21

The sixth princess of the Shen kingdom,the woman who was in-love with the general. The woman who would so anything for the general and the one who poisoned the female lead. She is a kind princess but love can change the people. Love is destructive. It destroy the one who feel it.

I scanned her from head to toe. She's beautiful and I think she's here to bath.ugh as much as I want to bury myself in this tub. It's against the law to share a pool to a woman your not in a relationship with.

I look around and search for my towel. I think I saw it here somewhere. There, behind the princess is the rack full of towels. I look at her that still blushing furiously "Your highness,please close your eyes in a minute." She close her eyes fast.pfft what a good girl.

I stand up with nothing on well it's not my fault if she doesn't want to close her eyes duh. Then bend to her reaching to the towels behind her. And that where someone open the door. Urgh is this bathroom so famous?! I look at the one who came. He look blankly look at me. My mouth gape open.

I awkwardly cough and reach a towel and put it in my waist. It's awkward. "Ehem you can open your eyes now,your highness." Her eyes wide open when she look at me half naked. I think I just made a mistake.

"Why are you here  this early in the morning? Barged without knowing the consent of someone who's still inside?" He look at with his eyes telling 'a lowly man' "and most especially when he's a MAN"

I was a caught between the siblings war.ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ I silently escape "you didn't even greet me,General Sheng." I look at him blankly to hide my embarrassment. "Greetings your highness the fifth prince."

I can feel the awkwardness between us then I heard someone coming "his Majesty wants your presence,general Sheng." Saved by someone hehe

"I shall excuse myself." I bow at them still wearing just a towel on my waist. Then I follow the servant.

"Get me some clothes." The servant shiver when he heard my voice. "Y-yes." I just rolled my eyes, inside of the palace you will not be bored.

Minutes later the servant arrived with some clothes that I'm sure it's very expensive. Then he started to dress me up.

As I walk to the office of the emperor,I'm constructing the words to say. I think I will report a long essay to him (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

The eunuch approach the door "Your majesty,the general is here."   "Come in" the door open and I saw the emperor sitting with scrolls on his hand. I heard the door close then I walk opposite to him

"I've heard the report,you brought a princess from another kingdom. Tsai kingdom."

"Your majesty, I already interrogate her and she said his father want an peaceful contract for both countries. I approve their sincerity,they send the princess to give the message to you."

"A peaceful contract huh. Well it's been ages,both of our countries were already enemies. To secure this deal. Marriage is the solution."

"Yes." Yes of course! And she will be married to the 5th prince! Your favorite child but the 5th prince has made some mistake!! He is not fcking straight you old man just like you! What the hell happened to this world huh?! I want to get out and go to a barren land build a castle and fcking live peacefully this kind of plot is making my head spin—-

"Then I'll accept her as my concubine."

WHAT THE?!!!&@$#$$)#

I just want to kneel and shout.

In the original story the protagonist and the female lead would be introduced by the second male lead. The protagonist and female lead would then fall in love at first sight and spent months together. But the story change when I,general Sheng let his second in command escort Tsai princess. And the most important is how can they meet when the male lead and second male were screwing— rolling in the sheets I mean!!

---------Vote pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeee (⁠人⁠*⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+