Ch. 18

Jaelyn

As we're getting ready, Lauren asked me if there's anyone from NXT that I like. "Try to guess?" I said.

"Okay. Is it Trevor Lee aka Cameron Grimes?" she asked. "Ew no," I said, gagging. "Um.. Eli Drake aka LA Knight?" she asked.

"I wish but no. Try again," I said. Lauren starts thinking, looking up. She snaps her finger, pointing.

"Oh Fabian Aichner?" she asked.. "No, but you're close," I said. "I hope it's not Walter," she said.

"No, he's dating Jinny from NXT UK. You're almost there though. He's in the faction with Walter," I said, smiling. "Ugh, it better not be Alexander Wolfe," she said.

"Ew, no. He's way worse than Walter," I said. Lauren looked at me, shaking her head. "Oh no, it's not Marcel Barthel, isn't it?" Lauren asked.

Cassidy looked at me, tilting her head. I looked at Lauren, trying not to blush. I started smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes, it's Marcel," I said, smiling. "Why would you like someone that called you a whore on NXTtv?" Lauren asked.

"It was part of the storyline. Marcel was upset that I took Fergal back after we hooked up. I was in rebound mode and Marcel was looking for a casual hook up at the time. We apologized to each other and forgive each other as well," I said.

"Well that's good. So how did you two become friends?" Lauren asked. I told Lauren how Fergal and I are separated and divorcing and telling her how Marcel and I became friends again.

Lauren looked at me, sighing. "Wow, I had no idea that Fergal lied to you about Veronica. I'm glad you finally divorcing him and moved on," Lauren said.

I nodded. "Me too," I said. "So are you and Marcel gonna date or?" Lauren asked. "We're just friends. My heart isn't fully healed from Fergal breaking mine," I said.

"Okay. That's a good idea," Lauren said. "One thing Marcel tells Jaelyn all the time is that she deserves better than Fergal and calls her beautiful in German," Cassidy said.

"Well, he's not wrong there. What's beautiful in German?" Lauren asked. "Schön," I said, smiling.

"Oh, interesting," Lauren said. Cassidy and I nodded. "Okay. We better finish getting ready for my party," I said.

Cassidy and Lauren nodded. We continued to get ready.

Later

We finished getting ready and dressed for mine and Cassidy's birthday party. We're wearing leather outfits to match and put on Birthday Queen sashes and tiaras.

 We're wearing leather outfits to match and put on Birthday Queen sashes and tiaras