Ch. 17

Jaelyn

My flashback of when Marcel and I kissed and hooked up ended. "I remember you using a lot of tongue. Not just my mouth," I said.

"Yeah. I use a lot of tongue. Especially my tongue fucking your pussy. We fogged up the windows in the rental I had at the time," he said.

"Oh sorry about that," I said. "No, it was good. Best sex I've had," he said. I nodded. "I hate to admit this but I think you're better at it than Fergal," I said.

"Oh thanks. Did you hook up with anyone after me?" he asked. "No, because I went back to Fergal. That's why I stopped talking to you," I said.

"When I found out that you and Fergal got back together, I got upset about it. So when Fabian and I came out to confront you and Fergal, I wanted to add calling you a whore to the storyline to add fuel to the rivalry," he said.

"OhI know. It sounded like you really wanted to hook up again at the time," I said. "Well, yeah, I was hoping you and I would hook up again before that. Now, I don't want that anymore. I feel like I'm ready to settle down," he said.

I nodded. "I still want my heart to heal," I said. Marcel nodded. "I know. Like I said. If I waited three years to tell you I have a crush on you, I can wait for you for another three years," he said, stroking my hair.

I nodded, smiling. "Sounds good," I said. "Are you going to kiss me again?" I asked. "Only if you want me to," he said, moving closer.

"I don't mind..." I paused as Marcel kissed me. I closed my eyes as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I cupped his face, breathing heavily. I felt his hand caressing my check. I slip my tongue into his as our tongues.

I felt him biting my bottom lip. We break the kiss, breathing heavily. "Did that kiss bring back memories?" he asked.

I nodded. "It did. Never bit each other's lips before," I said. Marcel nodded, chuckling. "Last time we did that, we stopped talking and I don't want to do that again," he said.

"I don't want that to happen again either. This time I'm not going back to Fergal," I said. Marcel nodded.

"I'm glad. I would hate to see you go back with Fergal," he said. "It will never happen. He's nothing but a liar and a cheater," I said.

"That he is. I know I've been saying this since January, you deserve better," he said. "I know. Everytime I hear you say that, it warms my heart," I said, smiling.

Marcel nodded. "I'm glad it does," he said, stroking my hair. "Now, I am newly divorced and free to do whatever I want and do whoever I want and don't have to worry about Fergal anymore," I said.

"However, you still have to co-parent with him," he said. "Oh I know. When I bring the twins to him to NXT, I'm not going to talk to him," I said.

Marcel nodded. "So can I kiss you again?" he asked. "Sure," I said. We kissed each other. He starts hovering over me.

I heard a knock on the door. Marcel and I break the kiss. "Are you expecting someone?" Marcel whispered.

"I don't think so," I whispered. Marcel got off of me. "Jaelyn, it's Fergal," Fergal said. "Oh shit, hide. I think he forgot something," I said.

Marcel nodded, getting up. He went to hide in my basement entry. I got up, fixing my hair so Fergal doesn't see Marcel.

Fergal continued to knock. I went to open the door. "Did you forget something?" I asked. "Yeah, I forgot Irelynd's unicorn," he said.

"I'll get it," I said, heading up to the twins' room. I grabbed Irelynd's unicorn, heading back downstairs.

"Here you go," I said, giving Fergal Irelynd's unicorn. Fergal takes Irelynd's unicorn. "Thank you. Where's Bridgette?" he asked.