Ch. 1

Previously......

Jaelyn 

I am at home, packing up some of Fergal's clothes. I put them in a suitcase, including his beard products and wrestling gear that he needs.

Bridgette's back home along with the twins. The twins are asleep.

"So what's going on? Why are you packing Fergal's stuff?" Bridgette asked.

"Fergal and I are gonna separate for three months. Then we see if we are still in love with each other or not," I said.

Bridgette nodded. "Well, I better go to bed. I have school in the morning," Bridgette said.

"Want me to tuck you in?" I asked. Bridgette nodded, hugging me.

I hugged her, kissing her cheek. "Night, Momma, love you," she said, smiling.

"Night, Bridge. Love you too," I said. Bridgette went to her room. I zipped up Fergal's suitcase, taking it downstairs.

I sat down on the couch, waiting for him to return home. I grabbed my phone, checking my Instagram.

I see a red one in the messages. I clicked on it, seeing that Marcel messaged me.

'Hey, just checking to make sure you're okay. After our talk. Talk to you later'.

I replied to Marcel. 'Thank you for listening tonight. I really appreciate it. :) Have a good night', sending the reply.

I got out of Instagram. I heard the door opening. "Jaelyn, I'm home," Fergal said.

I see Fergal, shutting the door. Fergal sees his suitcase. "What's this?" he asked.

"It's a suitcase for you. Since we are separating for a few months, I want you to find another place to live during the separation," I said.

Fergal looked at me. "You're kicking me out?" he asked. I shook my head.

"If we're gonna be separated for three months, we don't need to be under the same roof," I said.

Fergal nodded. "Okay. If you want to see the twins, you give me a call," I said. Fergal nodded, sighing.

"All right. I want them this weekend," he said. "You'll get them on weekends and I get them during the week. Sounds good?" I asked.

"Sounds good," he said. I nodded. "Well bye," I said. "Bye, Jaelyn," Fergal said, grabbing this other suitcase.

Fergal opens the door. "Jaelyn, I love you. Always will," he said, leaving as he shuts the door.

I went to lock the door behind him. I set the alarm to prevent anyone from getting it.

I headed upstairs, turning my lights off. I headed to my room, laying down.
---

One Month Later/February

Jaelyn

It's been one month since Fergal and I separated. He's moved into his own that has a room for the twins; Irelynd and FJ and one for Bridgette just in case she wants to see Fergal.

He's like a second dad to her. He helped me raise Bridgette since she was four years old. We've been together off and on since 2014, almost seven years.

Since we've been separated as a married couple, we've actually been friends/co-parenting with the kids.

Today, I am at the NXT Performance Center, having my nose and face checked to make sure it's healed and feeling better.