Ch. 12

Saturday

Jaelyn

It's Saturday

It's Saturday. I am going out with Marcel as a friend again. He also invited Melissa (Miley Masen) and Kyle (O'Reilly) to join us in ax throwing.

Bryson came over to help Bridgette baby the twins since she's still not old enough to babysit her siblings until she's about sixteen years old.

I still have not heard from Fergal. I am getting worried about him. However, I'm not gonna let it ruin my night out with friends.

"Okay, Bridgette, you know the drill. Bryson, thank you for coming over to help her babysit the twins," I said.

"It's no problem. You have a good time," Bryson said. "Thank you, Bryson," I said. I went to kiss Bridgette's head.

"Have fun with your friends, Mommy," Bridgette said. "Bye, Mommy," the twins said. I kissed their foreheads.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone. I headed out the door, shutting it. I sat down on a bench, waiting for him.

I checked my phone. 'Just about there' Marcel texted. I replied; 'I'm outside waiting', sending the text.

My phone vibrated. I see another picture of Fergal in Mexico on Instagram. He looks happy in Mexico.

I see someone with blonde hair. "He better not be seeing Veronica there," I whispered. I locked my phone.

I heard a horn honking. I look up, seeing Marcel's car pulling up into my driveway. I smiled as I got up.

I walked over to his car. He gets out, walking to me. "Hey, beautiful," Marcel said. "Hey," I said, smiling.

We hugged each other. I look over, seeing Bryson and Bridgette closing the curtain. "What?" he asked.

"My daughter and her dad are spying on me," I said. "Oh, does he live with you?" he asked. "Oh no. He's helping Bridgette babysit the twins because she's not old enough to babysit by herself and it's not safe for her to babysit alone at ten years old," I said.

"Good idea. A lot of creeps in Florida," he said, opening the door for me. I got in the passenger seat, buckling up.

He shuts the door, going to the driver's seat. He pulls out of my driveway. "Ready to throw some axes?" he asked.

"Yes. It's my first time throwing an ax," I said. "I've thrown axes before. I can show you how to throw it," he said.

I nodded, smiling. "Can I say that you look handsome?" I asked. "Yes and thank you," he said, smiling.

Bridgette

I heard a car horn honking. "I think your mommy's friend's friend," my daddy said. My daddy and I walked to the couch to see my mom's friend getting her.