Ch. 3

Friday

Jaelyn

Tonight, I am hanging out with Marcel as a friend. I have no idea what we're gonna do together as friends.

I got Bridgette to school today. The twins are at daycare. I'm gonna drop the twins off at Fergal's new apartment.

He's at the Performance Center. I decided to go to another gym. I am walking on the treadmill to work on my cardio.

I am playing my music, listening to Black Veil Brides. I look in the mirror, seeing Marcel. He took off his shirt.

"Oh my," I said. Marcel turned around, seeing me. I gasped, looking away as I continued to power walk on it.

"Hey, Jaelyn," I see Bryson. "Hey, Bryson. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just checking on you. There's someone I want you to meet," he said.
"Okay. Let me finish up here and I'll come meet them," I said to Bryson.

Bryson nodded, walking away.

A few minutes later, I finished walking on the treadmill. I went to see Bryson to meet someone.

I took a drink of my water. "Hey, Bryson," I said.

"Hey, Jaelyn," Bryson said. "So where's this person you want me to meet?" I asked.

"She's right here," Bryson said. I see a girl with dark brown hair. "Hi," I said.

"Jaelyn, this is my friend Gracie. Gracie, meet my baby mama, Jaelyn," I said.

"Nice to meet you, Gracie," I said. "You too. Bryson talks about you," Gracie said.

"Oh I bet. Are you guys friends or?" I asked. "Actually, we've been going on dates. However, we are not official. I wanted you to meet her," Bryson said.

"Oh okay. She hasn't met Bridgette, yet?" I asked. "No, I'm not ready for her to meet Bridgette. I wanted you to meet her before I bring her around Bridgette," Bryson said.

"Good idea," I said. "I heard you and Fergal are separated," Bryson said. "Yeah we are. Did Bridgette tell you?" I asked.

"She did. I hope you and Fergal figure it out with your marriage," he said. I nodded.

"Will do. I better go back to my work out. Don't forget to pick Bridgette up from school," I said.

"I won't," he said. "It was nice meeting you, Jaelyn," Gracie said. "You too, Gracie. Keep him in line," I said, jokingly.

"Oh I will," Gracie said, smiling. I smiled back at Gracie. I went back to my workout, putting my airpods back in my ears to finish my workout.

---

I got the twins after the gym, taking them to Fergal's new apartment. He was staying at Chad's house and now he's got his own apartment.

"Mommy. Where are we going?" Irelynd asked. "Going to your daddy's new apartment. It's where you guys will be for the weekends," I said.

Irelynd and FJ nodded. I heard my phone vibrate, it's Fergal calling on the screen. I clicked on it, "Hey, Fergal," I said.

"Hey, Jae. Are you guys on your way?" Fergal said. "Yes, we'll be there in a few minutes. I'm following the GPS direction," I said.

"Okay. See you guys in a bit," Fergal said. "Hi, Daddy!" FJ said. "Hey, buddy. I'll see you guys in a few," Fergal said.

"Love you, daddy," Irelynd asked. "Love you guys, see you soon," Fergal said. "Okay, we'll see you in a minute. Just about to pull up," I said.