Willow

The more that you say
The less I know
Wherever you stray
I follow
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man
You know that my train could take you home
Anywhere else is hollow
I'm begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man
~ Willow by Taylor Swift ~

SongKang POV

After finished my work, I just realised that it was already 9 PM and I searched my phone and found it but it was completely dead because its battery died. Yoojung must be already waiting for me and I had to go to Hangang River Park now. So, I immediately rushed out of the building to find my car but before I could my manager stopped me.

"SongKang, let's go upstairs to the meeting room, everyone is already there waiting for you," he said and his expression was very serious.

"But, I have a date with Yoojung and now I am already so late. So, can this meeting be postponed?" I said to him pleading.

"No, I know about your date but this meeting is important so let's go now and after this, you can go on your date. Anyway, you can tell Yoojung that you're not coming" he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you crazy? It's cold outside and I cannot just say that I am not coming. Also, my phone died and I couldn't tell her" I said.

"Let's just go to this meeting and the sooner you get there the sooner you can meet her. Also, I will inform Yoojung that you will be late" he said. He was right and I gave up and went to the meeting.

[at the meeting room]

I entered the room and I immediately could feel the tension in the room. I sit and as soon as I sit the meeting starts.

"So, the reason for this meeting is your relationship with Kim Yoo-Jung. We received some photos of your relationship with Yoojung. The last time we met, you said you didn't date her. So, do you now have a relationship with her? And what kind of relationship?" asked the head of the PR Team. I could feel all the attention was focused on me.

"Yes, I am in a relationship with her. She is my girlfriend" I said and the expression of all the people in the room changed. Before anyone could say anything, I continued to speak.

"No matter what, I will not give up on our relationship and her. I will take all the risks and responsibilities of my actions so please, I hope and appreciate it if all of you can support me. I know my actions will come with consequences but I am ready to face it" I said.

"WOW, our Kangiee is grown up now" said the CEO smiling and I did not expect that reaction from him.

"Don't worry SongKangsii, as your agency will always support your decision as long as it will not harm you and especially your career. But, as your agency, we have the right to make sure you understand the consequences of your actions. We know you're ready to face any consequences in the future but we want to make sure that this is your final decision?"

"Yes, It is"

"Are you sure? Even though it will also affect your career and also Yoojung career?" he asked and for a moment I was speechless when he mentioned Yoojung's career but I knew that Yoojung's choice was the same as mine.

"I am completely sure. Yoojung and I know the consequences and we will never give up on our relationship again. So, I hope you will respect and support our decision" I said.

"Well if you say so. We definitely will support your decision" said The CEO.

"So, last question, do both of you plan to publish this relationship or keep it private?"