Enchanted Part II

Past
Song Kang POV

Honestly I don't exactly remember when all this happened, we started from messaging each other after that dancing lesson and from messages leads to talking by calling each night and sometimes take a stroll or walk after shooting schedules. Maybe because we had the some similar personalities or like people said we had the same frequency.

I like every-time she's around and enjoying her company so much. Like I said before, I already had a crush on her from the first place and with all of things that happened between us made my feelings towards her got deeper.

"So, how is your day?" asked her while smiling at me.

"It's actually fun because today I shoot scene with the wild dog gang members and we had so much fun at the location" I said while staying my focus on the road.

"By the way, today where are we going to have dinner?" she asked me with so much excitement.

"Actually, I plan to take us to my favourite udon restaurant" I said looking at her because we had to stop due to traffic light. She immediately smile and giggle because I know she has been curious about it.

After parking the car, we got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. Inside, the owner greeted us and there is no one else besides us because I booked the entire restaurant and also the owner and I knew each other well and I already told him about tonight's dinner. The staff guided us to our seats and not long after that our food came.

"OWH, finally I can taste the kagiees favorite udon" she said with a big smile on her face. She immediately started to eat the udon even though it was still hot.

"OWWW, It's hot" she complained and I laughed to see her clumsiness and give the ice water.

"Heyy, stop laughing, I am embarrassed here" she pouted.

"Okay, mianeeee" I said and she continued to blow her udon and when she finally eats the udon, she squalled.

"OMG, this is taste so amazing, this is why you so obsessed with this. But, I am still a little bit mad at you" she said and made me confused.

"Why? I already full fill my promise to take you here" i said while still trying to rake my brain to find the reason why she still mad at me.

"Let me remind you SongKangsii" she said while looking straight to my eyes and I felt this is not a good sign.

"Remember, at our ELLE interview, when they asked me about your favourite food, and I answered udon BUT YOU DENIED IT" she said with a devilish smile at the end. See, bad sign. God has mercy on me. Before I could said anything she continued to spoke.

"But, I forgive you now because you treat me this delicious food" she said with a smile and thanks God and I let out a relieved sigh.

"Miane, yoojungaa. Honestly, that time I was joking around" I said and she just nodded and completely focused her attention to the food.

We continued our dinner and talked about many things. After finished, I drove her home. Today, I feel so happy and I hope this happiness will be staying forever.

-
-
Hola 👋, after watching MD eps 15, I feel so sad ㅠㅡㅠ so i decided to take delulu pills so here it is. Please forgive my grammar errors and enjoy this delulu chapter to light up your mood. Good Night Everyone☺️✨