Out of My League

"Everybody thinks I'm lying
When I say she's mine 'cause
She's out of my league in every single way
And can you believe she's sleeping at my place
It's just a matter of time
But I hope she never realizes
She's so much better than me
She's out of my league
She's out of my league"
~ Out of My League by LANY ~

Present
Songkang POV

On my way to meet yoojung, I decided to call her manager to asked whether she will be back to her place or her parents place.After the third ring her manager pick up his phone.

"Annyonghaseo, this is SongKang. Are you with yoojung right now?"

"Annyohaseo SongKangsii, yes I am with youjung but now she in the changing room.
What can  I do for you?"

"Okay, I want to ask something but first please don't tell yoojung that I called you"

"Okay, what do you want to ask?"

"Thank you so much. I want to ask, after the show, yoojung will be back to her place or her parent's house?"

"Oh, she will straight back to her parents house, if you don't mind i am asking the reason?"

"It okay, I want to meet her and pick up the trophy because I don't want to trouble her"

"Wow, you're such a gentleman, songkangsii. Thank you for caring for yoojung well being"

"No need to thank me. It's my responsibility"

"Omoo, it's so great to hear that , so there's other things I can do for you?"

"Nothing but please take care of yoojung, thank you and have a great day and new year"

"Okay, you too. Bye Songkangsii"

After than he hung up. I look at my watch and I still have enough time to pick some gift for yoojung. I decide to stop at the mall. Yoojung recently left her favorite gray blanket at the plane when she was back from visiting Vietnam for work so I decided to brought a new one for her.

After walking around the stores for around one hour I finally found the exactly same blanket and I felt so happy. I told the staff that I want to give it for someone so they wrapped it with wrapping paper. I could wait to give it to her.

I felt my phone buzzing and I check it turns out it's a new message from yoojung's manager. He told me they were on their way to yoojung's parents's house.

I checked the clock and thankfully the mall doesn't far from her parent's house. After paying I run to parking lot. After arriving at parking lot, I searched for my car and when I found it, I immediately got inside and started to drive away.

Thankfully when I arrived at her parent's house, yoojung was not arrived yet. So, I used that time to prepare myself and my gift. After waiting for 20 minutes I finally see her car got near the house and I got out of the car. I leaned on the car and waited.

.
.
This is a short update, hopefully you enjoy 😉
Today, I plan to make double updates, so please stay tune, everyone☺️✨