Home

"Lately I've been thinkin' of our memories
All the laughs we shared
And all the tears we cried (All the tears we cried)
Hope you know that I'm forever grateful
All the time you shared
Staying by my side
Thank you for the love"

~ Home by Luke Chiang ~

Present

Kim Yoo-Jung POV

After I got inside my house, all my family greet me with suspicious look. What a way to greet your family.

"Annyonghaseoo, I am home" I said act like nothing happened. My sister looked at me with are you serious expression and I just give them my best smile and walked toward my dad and give him a big hug.

"My baby girl is a young lady, now. Time flies so fast" said my day while caressing my hair. I really love my dad. He is the best dad ever. While hugging my dad, my mom walked towards the living room and joined the hug and next thing I know, my sister and my big brother also join the hug. Now, five of us are hugging each other. It's been a really long time since we did this. 

"Congratulations, my baby girl. We are so proud of you" said my mom and my dad in unison. After that my sister and my brother also congrats me. My family is my biggest supporter, they always there for me at my ups and down. Now, I also have SongKang. I really grateful for all of them.

"By the way, what are you doing outside, you've been there for quite sometime" asked my sister. I just think she will let this thing slide but what I was expecting from my super curious sister.

"I just talk with someone" I answered with smile. I really hope she will not continue this interrogation. But, now she looks more curious. God, please help me here.

"Who?" like I said, she continues. Sometimes I wonder, with the way of her curiosity why she is not a reporter. But before I could answer, my mom comes to save me.

"Yaa, stop interrogating your sister, it's her privacy. As long as, she met a nice person, it's okay. Specially, someone who gives my daughter a present" said my mom with indescribable smile. I just smile back at my mom and took my precious present that I forgot for a moment ago. I excuse myself and went to my room.

After closing my door, I let out a relieve signs. I took out my phone and decide to call SongKang. At the first ring he answer. Yoksii, my babe always fast.

"Hello, babe. Looks like someone already miss me" he said and I could hear his laugh. 

"Yaaa, is it a crime to miss my own boyfriend?" I ask him with a fake mad voice. His laugh getting louder. 

"Of course not" he said and I smile like a mad woman. 

"Are you still driving?" I asked.

"For now, I am not. When I saw your call, I decide to pull over" he said.

"Good, anyway drive safely and be careful, I just check the weather predictions. They said it will be snowing tonight"  I said worryingly.

"Okay, babe. Don't worry" he said but I couldn't help but keep on worrying.

"hmm, okay. Please, tell me when you arrive at home, okay?" I said.

"Of course, babe. Byeee, love you" he said and my smile appeared on my face.

"Bye, love you more, babe" I said and give him a kiss by kissing my phone and I could hear his laughter.

"Okay, I will hung up, bye" I said and he said okay and we end the call. After that I decide to take a shower and change my clothes to matching clothes that my mom prepared and I also wear my favourite blanket. My love for this blanket just got deeper.  I got out of my room and join my family at the cinema room.

I come inside the room and sit between my parents. We had a family tradition which is watching movie together every time we together. Today we watch my favourite movie Ponyo. 

"Look like your favourite blanket is back" said my mom with her indescribable smile again. 

"Omooo, where did you find it. Last time I remember, you left it at the plane, right?" asked my dad. 

"I think she's didn't find it but brought a new one" my sister said.

"Really?" asked my mom.

"Yes, it is a new blanket but it is not me who brought it" I answered with a big smile on my face and my mom look at me with meaning full smile.

"Then, say my gratitude to that someone" said my mom with her indescribable smile again.

"Who is that someone, yoojungaaa?" asked my sister me. Like this woman never stop asking.

I just smile at her and not answering her question. Now she look annoyed.

"Why you didn't answer. Is it because that someone is a special person?" asked my sister with mischievous smile. OMG, this woman never stop asking. Now, all my family is focusing on me and waiting for my answer. I know soon or later, they will know about my relationship with songkang but I didn't expect to be this soon. I know they will keep asking me so I just answer honestly.

"Yes" I said and next thing I know, they shower me with a bunch of questions. Who is that person? How special? too much questions and that makes me dizzy.

"STOOPP, ask one question at one time, if all of you asking me at the same time, I don't know how to answer" I said.

"I will asked first" said my dad. Here we go.

"Who is this person? Is he a man? Who is his name? Where he...." before my dad could continue my mom stop him.

"Okay everyone, just let me the one who asking" said my mom with so much authority. She is the Boss, everyone.

"So, who is this person and what kind of relationship you had with them to called it special?" my mom asked.

"This special person is that man" I said pointing at the tv screen where the poster of My Demon displayed. I could see my father, my sister, my brother in-law, and my brother shock expression but my mom didn't surprise at all. Like she already knew all along. 

"And for my relationship with him is he is my boyfriend" and I DROP THE LAST BOMB and now the shock expression appears on my mom face. Silent. 

"Yaaaa, don't give that reaction" I said to break the silence.

'OMOO, My sister is really a grown up, now" said my brig brother with teary eyes. My sister nodding agree with my brother. 

"Is he treat you well?" my dad finally said something.

"He really treat me so well" I answer with a big smile and I could see my day let out a relief sign and then smile. 

"If my baby girl choose him so it means he is a good man. I trust my daughter" my mom finally said something. 

"We happy for you, urii yoojung" said my sister while hugging me. After seeing their response, I am so relief and happy.

"So, all of you approve him and our relationship, right?" I asked to made sure.

"Yes we are but if he dare to make you cry or to hurt you, we will not hesitate to kill him" my dad said with smile on his face.

"AGREE, I will personally smack his head" said my sister. 

"Me too, he hurt you and I'll be the death of him" said my brother with scary expression. I laugh. I am so happy now.

"Gumawoo, I don't know what I am gonna do without all of you" I said with my tears falling  down.

"Don't cryyy" all of them said in unison.

"I am not, this is a happy tears" I said and they laugh.

"So now, let watch the movie. Tonight movie is uri yoojung's favourite movie PONYO" announced my brother mimicking a MC voice. All of us laugh. The rest of the night, we spend by watching movie and talking about our lives and many random things. I hope this moment will last forever.

.

.

Just a bonus update because I couldn't sleep because I miss our Demon 😈 couple so much 😭