Ch 3: Halt Satyr! And Table

A/N: HEY! IMPORTANT!

So over the past week ive made some changes to the last few chapters, nothing major, BUT i did make one big addition in the last chapter thats gonna be important for future chapters and Lazel friendship, so i reccomend rereading last chapter, or just that part, or reread the whole story to get familiar and remember everything.

Anyway enjoy this FuN and ExCiEtiNg Chapter!

Chapter 3: (Buford's 3rd Pov)

Buford activated his propellers as soon as he left Leo's room. Geez. He knew the kid was suffering but to actually commit suicide? He couldn't blame him though. After what he'd gone through, it was a miracle he hadn't killed himself already. Well, hadn't killed himself again already. He was restricted by Styx not to directly save him or get a camper, but he still wanted to save his best and only friend. He knew that there were only 14 beings he could get who would actually have the power to save him. The gods themselves. But he needed a quick way to talk to them, morse code would take too long...Hedge! That's it. Hedge is a sometimes camper which might bend the rules since he's just visiting this time, after spending months away from camp with his son Chuck, and he knows Morse code from all of his...military-ness.

Buford flew over to the training area where Coach Hedge was chatting with Clarisse. Probably about the fastest way to kill something. Their conversation was interrupted though when Buford grabbed Hedge and flew off.

"Hey! What the fu-" Clarisse's shouts and curses were lost in the wind, and drowned by Hedges own yells.

"DIE cupcake! If you think you can kidnap me you're wrong. Prepare to get-Buford? What are you-?"

His shouts were stopped by the tapping of Buford's drawer opening and closing.

"I don't- what are you, wait. Say that again!" Hedge said, realizing that Buford is using Morse code.

.-- . / -. . . -.. / - --- / --. . - / - --- / --- .-.. -.-- -- .--. ..- ... .-.-.- / ... .--. . .- -.- / ..-. --- .-. / -- . .-.-.- / --- -. .-.. -.-- / - .... . / --. --- -.. ... / -.-. .- -. / .... . .-.. .--. / -. --- .-- .-.-.-

[We need to get to olympus. Speak for me. Only the gods can help now.]

"Help with what cupcake, because if this is a prank, I will whack you upside the drawer and make you run 20 laps!"

.-.. . --- / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / - --- / -.-. --- -- -- .. - / ... ..- .. -.-. .. -.. -....-

[Leo is going to commit suicid-]

"WHAT?!" Hedge yelled. "No. He wouldn't. You're lying." But he knew in his heart that it was true. Rumors were going around about Leo and his mental health deteriorating, and he felt some of them too, with the emotional power sense of a satyr, and with him hearing and seeing Leo's morse code taps. But everytime someone got close, Leo would either push away, or something would happen to distract everyone. Today was supposed to be the confrontation. If he died before they got to him. No. If he died at all, again...

.-- . / -... --- - .... / -.- -. --- .-- / .. ' -- / -. --- - .-.-.- / -... ..- - / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .-.. .. ... - . -. .-.-.- / . -..- .--. .-.. .- .. -. / - .... . / ... .. - ..- .- - .. --- -. / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / --. --- -.. ... .-.-.- / --- -. .-.. -.-- / - .... . -.-- / -.-. .- -. / .... . .-.. .--. .-.-.-