Letter from Neil <3

To my darling Y/N,

There are no words to describe the gloomy, empty chasm in my heart now that we are apart. It feels strange to admit out loud (or enclosed to you in this letter), but life without you around is duller. Like all the colour in the world becomes drained and all the light in the world follows wherever you go, leaving everyone who cannot be around you in the shadows.

I remember the first time I saw you; you were sitting by the lake with the sun shining down on you, a halo of gold surrounding you like an angel. I was immediately encapsulated by your otherworldly beauty. You make me want to be a better person and turn my back on the cruelty of my father to love freely with you, my love.

I realise as I am writing this that it may be a lot to take in, I am not usually one who readily admits any feelings they may have. But with you I feel different. I'm finding it difficult to find the words to explain how I feel without being overwhelming or running away from my emotions like I typically do. Y/N, I care for you- deeply. There is nothing in the world I would not do for you, I want to be better for you and make you smile everyday.

More than that, I adore and admire you as a person, you are a force of joy, intelligence and kindness. I sincerely hope we can be together soon.

Yours Forever,
Neil Perry

A/N- I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated this series! I watched dead poets society last night and was inspired to update with what I think a letter from Neil Perry would be like <3 I also started my own letter writing business on etsy called thefictionworld where you can order personalised letters from your comfort characters, please feel free to check it out if you have a moment and message if you have any questions. Thank you to each and every one of you who takes time out of your day to read my series, ily🫶

https://thefictionworld.etsy.com