Joint maintenance spankings

So the friday has come both girls will be getting their maintenance spankings today . In morning all four met during the breakfast they talked a chit chatted with each after then left during during leaving girls were ahead talking with each other then rahul said remember today is maintenance spankings day for girls then shivam said yes yes i remember it buddy so where should we conduct their first joint maintenance spankings then rahul said where you want in my or your room then shivam replied let's conduct it our room then rahul said no worries i will be their with Riddhi at sharp 7pm then they moved ahead then rahul's room came then shivam said see ya at 7pm then rahul replied sure. Then the day pased in fun and doing some activities.  Now riddhi saw and clock and it was 6.40pm she remembered that today she has to take her maintenance spankings she started getting ready she took out her white camisole and white panties which was the dress code for her maintenance spanking she remembered it and got ready wearing that then rahul saw her and said that's my good and obedient girl you remembered everything even the dress code good good riddhi replied thank you i can't forget that because i know if i will then maintenance spanking will turn into punishment one. The rahul said my girl knows everything that's why we are conducting joint maintenance spankings for you so that sneha could learn from you. The riddhi asked are they coming here for maintenance spankings then rahul replied no we have to go to their room we are conducting it there after hearing this riddhi felt embarrassed how can she walk in camisole and panties to their room infact sneha's room is just 2 room away from their's . Then she asked rahul can't we do it here. The Rahul replied no girl shivam and me have discussed it earlier and now we are going then riddhi started saying no please call them here I'm ready to take joint maintenance spankings please do it here then rahul replied no girl move with me but riddhi didn't move from her place rahul asked her again to move but she the  didn't then rahul held riddhi with her ears and let her move with him by pulling her ear then they went to sneha's room then after seeing rahul pulling riddhi with ear Sneha felt scared then rahul left Riddhi's ear and said behave girl I'm not expecting this from you then shivam came and asked why are you scolding riddhi she's a good and obedient girl then rahul replied i had to do this because she didn't want to come here. The shivam nodded him head saying no. Then sneha asked why are you wearing camisole and panties then rahul replied because that's her dress code for maintenance spankings white camisole with white panties. Then shivam asked rahul but didn't told me about this the rahul replied i forget it buddy after this shivam asked sneha to dress in same dress code but sneha said I'm not going to dress like this then shivam scolded and gave her a stern look then sneha said go for searching and said i don't have white camisole i just had white panties then rahul asked riddhi you have one extra camisole girl riddhi replied with yes then shivam asked riddhi can you give it to Sneha then riddhi replied yes i can then shivam asked sneha to wear white panties and borrow it from riddhi then rahul command riddhi to go to our room and bring your white camisole then shivam asked Sneha to go along with Riddhi to her room and get in dress code after hearing this sneha felt embarrassed but she moved with riddhi to get into the dress code when they reached room riddhi handed her camisole to sneha she wore it now both the girls are in white camisole and white panties  and came back to sneha's room then both the girls sat on bed then rahul ordered riddhi to get on his knee riddhi did this and then he spanked her for 5 mins with hands over her panties sneha is seeing all this and feeling scared then rahul told her to get up and into the corner. She get to corner. Then shivam asked sneha to get on his knee. Sneha placed herself on his knee the rahul rahul ordered riddhi to not face the wall instead face them while keeping her hands on her head now riddhi is seeing sneha getting spanked then shivam too gave sneha 5 min hand spanking over her panties then ordered her to be in corner like riddhi facing them with hands on her head then rahul asked riddhi to come back he then removed her panties by putting his hands into the waistband of her panties and removed it completely and put it on the bed then gave her 5 min spanking with hairbrush then again put her into corner this time without her panties then shivam did same with sneha started spanking her with hairbrush but this sneha keep her getting her hands back on her bottom to protect her bottom shivam him many times and completed her spanking in about 7-8 mins because of moving her hands back to protect her bottom again and again then shivam too put her in corner then he bought the paddle then it's time for riddhi to get back from her corner and ordered her to bend over the bed and told her you will be getting 5 with it after every spank you have to say thank you for taking care of me then he gave her 5 with paddle and put her in corner now shivam too did same but sneha again keep protecting her bottom from her hands and took 5 with paddle now they ordered both the girls to be in corner facing the wall for 5 mins after that rahul told riddhi to get back near him and made her wear panties with his hands riddhi blushed at this. Now shivam too told sneha to come near him sneha was expecting the same but shivam ordered her to be in murgi position(stress position in whichwhere the punished person must squat, loop their arms behind their knees and hold their earlobes)   sneha was shocked and asked why and raised her voice a bit and said riddhi is not getting it so why am i then shivam said look at riddhi how she took her spankings obediently and you keep getting your hands back to protect and rub your bottom infact even after warnings from me so many times now be in murgi position and sneha didn't want to do this so said i don't know how to do that. Then rahul asked riddhi can you show your friend how to be in murgi position then riddhi get into the position then after a second rahul said get up riddhi you showed her come her sit on my lap and then he started to rub her bottom and comfort her . Then shivam asked sneha now you know how to be in murgi position and get into it. Sneha slowly moved her hands hands between her legs and hold her ears and become murgi then shivam said her to be in this for 5 mins she break the position 3 times but shivam didn't said anything riddhi is seeing her friend in this embarrassing position even without her panties after 5 mins shivam told her to get up and started comforting her and then rahul told him that they are leaving and shivam said ok buddy then rahul and riddhi left their room and sneha started crying and shivam is comforting and rubbing her bottom.

To be continued

--------------------
Hope you all are doing fine
I hope you will like this part too do share your views in comments
Copyright - Fetlifefriends