TRACK MEET | 008

—WILLOW'S POVTuesday, October 15, 2022

WILLOW'S POV
Tuesday, October 15, 2022

      WILLOW DIDN'T think she would be using her free time to go to a track meet with Eula and Marcel all because the sweet Indra invited them.

"When have we ever gone to a track meet?" Willow asks, climbing the bleachers full of people. Track was one of Silver Valley top three sports here and yet Willow still couldn't find it in her to be in the cold because of it.

"It's too cold out here to be outside." Willow comments, pulling her coat closer to her.

"Be quiet, we're getting close to Indra." Eula responds causing Marcel to snicker.

Willow looks behind her at Marcel who just wore an amused expression, "What's so funny?"

"Will you watch where you're going?" Marcel asks where Willow listens to him and watches her steps before getting closer to Indra, Dyani and Neve.

"This is going to be the death of me." Willow mutters, turning her body sideways as she slid her way in front of the people sitting down.

"Stop being so dramatic." Marcel comments, "Neve is fun to be around, loosen up."

"Once we reach that seat, I'm turning around and mauling you." Willow mutters, Indra and everyone else in arm's reach.

"I'm so terrified." Marcel whispers, Willow not having to look behind her to know he had a smile on his face.

"I'm glad you guys could make it." Indra greets, smiling at the three of them but his eyes easily focused on Eula. I'm so rooting for this, Willow thought.

"Thanks for inviting us." Eula says with a smile, walking down to Indra to sit next to him which just left the empty seat next to Neve.

Willow looks behind her towards Marcel who just had a smug smile on his face. She knew what that meant and just sat next to Neve while Marcel took the outside seat.

"Go to hell." Willow whispered to Marcel, who just outright ignored her.

"Nice to see you again." Neve says, bumping her shoulder into Willow's which just resulted in her rolling her eyes.

"Come on, you know you're happy to see me." Neve replies, Willow looking towards her only to see her beautiful obnoxious smile.

"I was forced to see you." Willow says, Neve's smile never faltering. "I had no other choice."

"It's hard to believe that you didn't put up a fight." Neve comments, her words cut once Dyani taps her.

"Slide down so I can sit next to Marcel, you and Indra basically ignore me when these two come around." They say, "No offense."

Willow shook her head with a smile, "None taken."

Dyani got up with her back crouched, moving Neve's crutches out of her way as she walked towards Marcel while Neve did as told and scooted down.