CHAPTER 15

today when i woke up i was surprised with a bouquet of flowers with a delicious hand made breakfast. which did prove that this man did have magic in his hands not that i had doubts after yesterday.....just thinking about me makes me all red......

right now I am sitting i am sitting in the living room and was browsing on the laptop as Nathan had to attend an important meeting and when i told him i was bored he gave me a laptop.....i seriously do not understand how rich this man is ....he literally has macbooks and iphones stashed in his storeroom. and this house even the carpet looks like its made of pearls or something.......

i do understand when something is expensive because i myself come from a well of family......my dad is a succesful business man and my mom is a famous model.....

i joined nathan's company because my dad told me that if i could prove myself by working under someone else then he would let me handle one of his branches..... That's always been my dream to be the head....
..............

I did not realise when I fell asleep.....last I remember I was watching Netflix on the laptop and currently I am sittu in middle of the bed with the laptop lying on the floor.
I look at the time and it 7 pm....
I did have a deep sleep.....

I get out of the room, wash my face and head downstairs..... In search of Nathan.....

When I was nearing the dinning I heard voices of a man and woman.....
I did not know if they were Nathan's friends or where they his colleagues....

So not wanting to disturb them I decide to back upstairs but suddenly the man's voice stops me.....
That is a very sexy voice I think.....

But then I feel it's wrong I should not think about other men like this it would not be fair to Nathan.....
Even though we are not official.....but bieng a girl I can understand signs .....
I LIKE NATHAN.....I assume that he does tooo.....

Because of the way he looks at me and the way he always finds reason to hold me close to him.....it's all too cute and adorable......
But I have heard things about him bieng a Playboy and stuff I just really hope that I am not another one of his soncalled "flings"

My curiosity gets the best of me and I decide to peak through the door a bit to know whonis this man and women....

But when I did what I felt was too surreal to explain....
........

I will try to update more often but for now please bare with these little updates I try to squeeze innn😊

Later I will combine some of these short chapters and turn it into a big one..

And pretty sure some must have guessed where this story is headed towards.....

Make your guess

Don't forget to vote and follow 🥰🥰