CHAPTER 1

I woke up with sounds of screams and breaking of glasses. I am damn sure my alarm tune sounds better.

"uhh, when will I be able to get rid of these fucking annoying neighbors." There was silence for about 2 mins and I sighed with relief and tried to take 10min nap but then I heard those sounds again and now even louder I was fed up and I rinsed out my bed and walked to their door. I knocked multiple times no response as soon as I was about to knock the last time the door opened and before he could ask me anything "what the fuck are you two up to, when will you people realize  that day is not far when cops will be called on you" I yelled. "you have no fucking rights to interfere in my business" he screamed. "I t is my fucking my business when you two interfere mine, you better stop otherwise you are going to pay for what happens you dickhead."

It was my first day of work. I did not want to be late for any fucking reason. So, I get up to do my morning chores. And giving my mom a skype call was all part of it.

"Good morning Mumma."

"Good morning child"

"How are you? Are you ready for your first day"?

"I am good and hell yeah I am ready for the first day. Oh fuck! I am already running 15 mins late so; I'll talk to you later. Bye!

I was waiting for my cab but as usual its always late.....  Finally it came and I got in like a thunder and yelled at the driver to drive fast.

I somehow reached the office; The receptionist asked a pune to accompany me  I was directed to miss hazel who was suppose to introduce me to all my duties. As speaking about my duties, I saw everyone stand up. seeing hazel staring the entrance I looked to it and there stands....

A man in in dark blue suit with his large hands holding onto some files his shirt tightening around his muscular chest as if the buttons where about to upload . His light brown hair all gelled up looking all sober.

Someone who I don't know but definitely knows every bit of me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I COULD NOT WAIT TO POST MY FIRST CHAPTER. SO, HERE IT IS.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ITS JUST SOUGHT OF A PROLOGUE I WANT LOOK INTO YOUR COMMENTS BUT THIS CHAPTER LEAVES YOU WITH A QUESTION.

SO PLEASE COMMENT ON IT.......

LOADS OFLOVE

-Aardra💖💖