CHAPTER 13

when i woke up i was dissapointed as i did not find nathan beside me. I went to the bathroom did my bussiness and went down to the kitchen to make a much needed coffee.

when i went down i was met with a beautiful view. Nathan in nothing but a pair of sweatpants wondering around the kitchen with a spatula in his hands.

he noticed me... 

"Hey, Good Morning Bella"

"Good morning". He came around and kissed me.
" Do u have to go for work today?"

" I was planning to go to office for a while. why, what happened? "

" Actually, I don't have many clothes left.... so, I was wondering if u could take me for some shopping and I have not even seen much of this place.... So, you could also be my tour guide for today."

" Well, I would love to take you out and be your tour guide."

I jumped in excitement.... and went upstairs so i could get ready. Rather than the shopping and the sight-seeing I was much more excited to spend some time with Nathan. As he is a very busy man and on other days I do not get to see much of him.

Nathan's pov

I was very excited to spent my day with her.....
I really have the utmost curiosity to know. And I somewhere I know that she is not like other girls I HV been attracted..
I know that it something blossoms between us it is going t be different and it is going to be forever....

I can't stand the thought of someone taking her away from me.....  So it is very important for me to protect her from all the evil eyes out there.... Maybe she might know this but my enemies think that she is my weakness and I have also heard rumours about how they're planning to hurt her so that they can get to me ..

I will never let that happen
......

A little something I know this is not enough but this just to say that I am still around and am preparing
Know  all of the chapters  may seem really small. But later once I get back on track I am going merge some of the chapters and Bring in some more characters .....
Thanks 💕🥰😘