CHAPTER 10

I know its been long but believe my i have rewritten this chapter so many times...........

this chapter is also a bit short....but the next is going to be killer

TRUST ME

 Jenna's pov

 Jenna's pov

"Jenna, I don't know how you will take this but it is necessary for you to know all of the truth since you know mine." His words were scaring me. What was the truth he was talking about?

"What are you saying"

"Jenna your dad is not an ordinary businessman. He is one of the well-known mafia leaders. Whole of the Spain works under your dad's orders."

I was spell bounded by what he was saying. My dad! Was a mafia man......no ...? is a mafia man.

"that's the reason why you had all those bodyguards around you all the time......Everyone was treating you differently because they knew what your dad is capable of...."

"I don't believe you.... I told u that I lived a normal life past these years....and my dad does not hide things for me"

"Jenna... I know this is a lot for you to take in but this is the truth you a mafia boss's daughter. And it's not your dad's fault he hid this truth from you...maybe he just wanted to keep you away from that life...and now you very well know what a mafia man's life is like.

By the time I was processing the information I was given minutes ago, tears started flowing down my cheek. Seeing this Nathan came to my side and rubbed my tears with his thumb.

"Jenna, don't cry......I know this is not easy knowing that your dad is in mafia. But he believes he is the leader of the only mafia that does not do human trafficking or drug trade.... I think when u said you started living a normal life, that's when your dad left doing some of the illegal business. And that's because he cared for you."

I knew that my dad loves me a lot. And I'm not mad at my dad but I'm sad because he hid this from me. I agree I wouldn't have taken this well...but over the time I would have accepted it.