Chapter one:THE INCEPTION

The month of July where Love and relationships of all kinds will progress with open communication, provided you are clear and direct in your actions and words

The month of July where Love and relationships of all kinds will progress with open communication, provided you are clear and direct in your actions and words. An auspicious time for rekindling relationships just like many people said,this time the year 1996 July was also about to see the start of new journey where many people stories are bounded together.The fate was bringing the character of the stories together .They said the month July represent red color and the story that was about to written in fate was also engulfed with color red.

Red the color that is associated with dramatic elements of nature such as fire, sun and blood. As such, it is considered a bold color that captures attention but is somewhat unsettling.The red color which is of both heart and blood and the story was written with both blood and love.

SOUTH KOREA

SOUTH SIDE OF SEOUL

<Flora Orphanage Home>

YEAR:1996

Lost in the beauty of the gray skies,there stood a man with unsettling expression on his face.He was a middle age man with good looking charm and the three piece suit that he was wearing was giving the vibe of some big shots.He was looking at the board ahead of him which said FLORA ORPHANAGE HOME with bold letter on it.He was standing outside the orphanage leaning at his Black G WAGON with cigarette in his hand.He was there to do something, a work he should have finished long ago and today he was there to complete it.

He enter inside the orphanage and went direct towards the office of Head of orphanage named Mother Mary.There he stood inside the office 'Mary did you arrange the thing i have told you of'said with his hoarse voice.

'Yes MR.Kim i have already arrange everything you have told me and also already make them ready for your arrival' said a tender female voice who was siting in the desk inside the office with unfazed expression as she was expecting his arrival.

'oh Thats nice of you Mary,I hope you have picked some of the best child for giving me otherwise you know what might happen to this orphanage'said the man standing there with little harsh voice giving the hint that he is warning about something to her.

'yes Mr.Kim i could never disappoint you at any cost'Mary said in warm tone.

A year later

The field of blood and money that is only what the kid of the RED ROOM will see for the certain part of their life.They are trained to be ruthless,merciless and hungry for blood of the enemy they aimed.Only chosen of few children from different orphanage are brought to Red room for training and to engraved loyalty for the people they are working for.

The RED ROOM which is situated outside the living valley and between the jungle of South Korea where no animal can also walk without the permission of ACE.The place is designed to train the children from age of 4 and taught the language of violence to them.The children brought to this room are orphan who have nobody to care about their life so even if they died there will be nobody to ask about them.

The kids of red room are trained to face all kind of torture and given training to use different type of weapons.Not just training but they are also given high knowledge and education.Many of the kids are taught to be Cyber Official too.They are trained to be expert in different fields like doctor,businessman,artist,actor,bodyguard and every other occupation which can be beneficial to the King and Queen. But above all it there are certain kid from the room who can enter the real world of this field ''THE CITY OF TELUM''if they passed the certain test they need to compete 

Thinking all of this I look infront of me as the kid that I brought from the different orphanage a year ago are lined together for there class on martials art.The youngest of them is just 4 years old.The age where kids are pamper with mother love are the same age where in this room the kids are bathed in blood.There are 10 of them from the new batch and they are more mature then any of kids here.They learn faster then any other kids.They have the ability to be the ACE but to be ACE of this field is not just about knowing weapons and having fighting skills.They should have something more than any ordinary human something more in ability.

'Hyung do you think this is how we do double kick' said the second youngest named Taehyung in the batch with the hint of confusion to the second oldest in the group named Yoongi.

'Yes Taehyung this is how it is done wait Jimin will show you how its done okay' said Yoongi

Jimin the third youngest in the group and more flexible than other.He has more interest in fighting combat rather than weapons.They all are in the age of 4 to 10.They all are children who should be in playground and playing with their friends.Yes they are in Playground but the truth is that the only thing they can play the day they had been enter here is just blood.

' learn it fast so we can go and eat Taehyung' said the oldest in the group

'Mira Noona I am also trying but I don't know what is it that i am doing wrong' Jungkook the youngest of all  said while trying to lift his leg for the 4th time to try double kick.

'You should focus more on your inner voice to rage out all your power on the kick Taehyung and Jungkook Even if the kick will not be perfect it will put some kind of impact on the opponent'I said with stren voice.

They all are child.Like a wet mud and we can shape them however we want until they don't have control over their mind and when they will have control they will already be the person we wanted them to be.The fate of the every child that belongs to this room is to die for there KING and QUEEN and no matter what no one can escape their fate here.

'Yes ACE'said Taehyung with determined voice.

   TO BE CONTINUED

COUNTED WORDS:1062

Do comment your thoughts on the 1st chapter.I hope you liked it.Please do vote.