Chapter 65

Third Person's POV:

Taehyung woke up with a frown and looked around the room, as memories of the earlier night flooded him. He whined and was about to get up, but when he heard the trueblood's words, he relaxed.

"Hey, marshmallow relax. I am here with you. You are okay baby"

The omega nodded against the older's chest and sighed in contentment when he felt a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Hyungie isn't it too late? Why didn't you leave yet?" The omega mumbled, his voice getting muffled against the older's chest.

"I am not leaving anywhere. I will stay by your side till you are completely okay"

"But Hyu-" the omega sighed when he saw the older shaking his head.

"I will make breakfast baby. Fresh up and come down okay" the older murmured but the younger whined, clutching onto the older's collar.

"Noo~ Don't go away"

"But baby"

"Stay here Hyungie" the omega mumbled, and the older instantly nodded seeing the pouting beauty.

"Okay, I will order food for us" The Trueblood murmured, and went back to hug the younger.

__________________________________

A few days later.....

Taehyung huffed and looked up as his eyes crinkled and his lips slowly curved into a big boxy smile.

Yoongi smiled looking at the adorable omega.

The omega and Trueblood had just finished setting up the crib for the pup.

When Yoongi volunteered to help the omega in helping him to set up a crib, the omega jumped into the older's arms, sobbing in happiness.

"Hyungie thank you so much for this." The omega whispered, rubbing his cheeks against the older male's chest, who chuckled and pecked the shorter's hair before he scented the omega.

"I am blessed to have you by my side Yoongi Hyungie" the omega whispered, but the older heard the younger's words, yet he remained silent, tightening his hold on the younger's waist.

__________________________________

The grey- haired omega was watching  a drama, when he felt a sudden wave of pain on his lower abdomen. He puffed his cheeks out in exhaustion, and let out a shaky breath, before he gently caressed his stomach.

"Baby, papa is right here bun. I-a-", before he could utter more, he let out a scream as he whimpered at the harsh contractions.

The trueblood rushed out upon hearing the omega's scream, and quickly hugged the omega.

"H-Hyungie I - ahhh n-no" the omega shrieked, as he saw water dripping down his pants.

The Trueblood watched in horror, froze on his spot as he didn't know how to react. But he was brought back from his chain of thoughts, by a painful scream.

"Oh shit baby" the true blood yelled, running.

Nancy rushed inside the apartment hearing the omega's scream, and looked at the mates.

"Yoongi-yah carry him. Place him inside the car I will bring the bag"

"O-okay noona" the Trueblood muttered, and carried the omega outside.

Placing the omega on his lap, he patted his hair and whispered sweet nothings as the omega whimpered, feeling terrible contractions.

He grabbed his phone and quickly dialed the beta's number.

"Jin the baby broke the water is--"

"Yoongi what the hell"

" No, I mean the water broke the pup is coming" the trueblood muttered.

" Take him to a hospital you shitbrick" the beta yelled furiously, and the Trueblood winced pulling his mobile back, as he heard the beta's angry rap.

"Aish okay I am taking him to hospital. Come fast" the older mumbled and cut the call.

" Shh precious we are on the way" the Trueblood whispered, as he saw the older alpha dashing down the road.

Soon, the omega was taken into the OT and the true blood's wolf whimpered when they realised that their omega was in pain.

He groaned burying his face in his palm, and just then, he saw a familiar pup walking towards him.

"Chung Hee, Bubba what are you doing here"

"What hwappened to Tae Tae?" The pup asked with glossy eyes, and Trueblood immediately pulled the pup onto his lap.

"Bubba Tae Tae is inside the room. He will come in a few minutes okay?" The trueblood murmured.

"Bwaby bun?" The pup asked, and the Trueblood frowned before he understood what the pup was asking.

"Yeah, baby bun will come soon. Don't worry my little prince" the older cooed, patting the pup's head.

The pup whined, whimpering when he heard the older omega's painful scream.

"What happened to Twae tae. Why is he cwying?" The pup asked, fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Aish Bubba Tae tae is okay bub. He just fell down. Tae Tae and baby bun will be here soon okay? You know that Tae Tae hates it when you cry right Bubba? Will you wipe your tears and stay strong my prince?" The older coaxed, even though his heart was thumping against his chest at an irregular pace when he heard his omega's painful scream

Namjoon and Jin sprinted towards the trueblood, who was patting the pup's head gently.

"Hyung is Tae okay?" The younger trueblood inquired, and the older shook his head.

"Namjoon-ah  I have asked the doctor and he said that it will take a few more hours"The trueblood mumbled with a sullen look.

"He will be okay Yoongi" the beta murmured and sat beside the trueblood.

.
.
.

After what felt like hours, all of them heard a wail of the pup, and the trueblood let out a sigh and smiled.

After consulting the nurse, all of them went inside the room, and saw the omega sleeping, and saw the pup beside the omega in a crib.

Namjoon and Jin smiled seeing the omega and kissed his forehead, and turned towards the trueblood, who was holding Chunghee. Jin nodded seeing the trueblood's signal, and went near the oldest.

Then, he took the pup from the trueblood's arms.

"Go and look at the pup Yoongi" the beta mumbled with an assuring smile. The couple left the room, while the trueblood averted his gaze upon the grey-haired omega.

Yoongi nodded and walked towards the crib.

Before looking at the pup, he went near the omega and kissed his forehead.

He peeked inside the crib and saw a tiny figure sleeping on the fluffy set of blankets.

He cooed softly, and hesitantly picked up the pup.

The pup looked like carbon copy of Taehyung. Even when the pup had it's eyes closed, he could say that the pup had doe eyes. Also, the pup had rosy cheeks, and plenty hairs for a new born.

As if recognising the touch, the pup curled it's fist around the older male's hands, whose eyes teared up.

The trueblood felt an intense wave of emotions, which were indescribable. He couldn't put it into words, but he surely felt tears rolling down his cheeks.

He wiped his cheeks and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on the pup's forehead.