Chapter 23

Third Person's POV:

Jimin and Hoseok gasped seeing their best friend's eyes turning purple

They were mates!
.
.
.
.

Taehyung somehow managed to walk and sit on the couch without stumbling. Out of all the time, he had to meet his mate now. He was ashamed of himself. His wolf barked and howled in misery.

'You are such a bad omega. See yourself. How you got pregnant before even meeting your mate' he could hear his wolf barking and he agreed to his wolf's words. He was indeed a bad omega.

He bit his lips, fighting back his tears, but soon, tears shimmered in his eyes and he started sniffling.

All the other males in the room panicked seeing the youngest cry, and Jimin rushed towards the younger one. He knew exactly what the younger was feeling, so he hugged the omega and murmured soft nothings into his ear.

Meanwhile......

Yoongi was overwhelmed meeting his mate after so many years of waiting. His wolf howled in misery when he saw his omega crying in some other omega's arms.

'Maybe he didn't like me?'

He couldn't help but think so. Hosek noticed the Trueblood's sad eyes and patted his shoulders.

"Hyung it's not like what you think. Actually, he is just overwhelmed" Hoseok whispered to which the older nodded with a frown.

"Baby, my little munchkin, don't feel sad bun. He won't judge you or anything. Please don't cry and talk with him. He might feel overwhelmed too right?" Jimin whispered, caressing the younger one's hair gently.

'Jimin was right, he would feel sad too. God, why am I such an idiot?'

Taehyung wiped his tears after a while, calming himself and then looked up and saw the older male looking at him with soft eyes.

Jimin and Hoseok went towards the bedroom, leaving the new mates, some privacy.

Taehyung was looking down at his lap, fidgeting his fingers. His cheeks were flushed and he had a red nose and puffy eyes. The Trueblood didn't know what would make the younger more comfortable and relaxed. Sighing, he started speaking.

"Are you nervous?" he asked and the omega nodded his head before he realised what he did and shook his head. The older male chuckled seeing the younger's reaction.

"I am Min Yoongi," the older male said and the younger nodded.

"Kim Taehyung," the younger said and looked down at his lap.

"I-I am sorry for what happened. Making you upset was not my intention" the omega murmured and the Trueblood nodded.

"I have to share this with you, no matter what you think about me." the younger said and took a deep breath. He could feel his heart thumping rapidly and sighed.

"I-I am p-pregnant." the omega said and looked up and saw the older frowning.

The older could feel his wolf whining and howling but he clenched his fists and internally sighed. He did not want to make his omega sad so he looked up and nodded.

"Umm, it's okay. I am happy that you wanted to share this with me. Feel at ease I won't judge you" the Trueblood said and saw the younger's eyes turning glossy again.

"Hey hey relax. Don't cry, please. It's not good for the pup" the older male said but the younger was so upset. His scent turned sour. The older unintentionally started releasing calming pheromones and the younger surprisingly felt relaxed. He looked up with his doe eyes and saw the older looking at him softly.