Chapter 40

Third person's POV:

"You got laid?" taehyung screamed and Jimin quickly lunged forward, keeping his palm on the younger's mouth, as he saw the other students looking at them with wide eyes.

"What the fuck nugget. Don't scream." jimin whisper-yelled and quickly dragged the younger with him.

"Okay say how was Hoseok hyungie?" the younger asked wiggling his eyebrows and the older turned red.

"You shameless piece of pie. Shut up" the younger shouted, flustered by the younger's words.

Taehyung burst out laughing and sat on the floor and the older sat beside him, trying to pick the younger up.

"Hey bun get up"

The younger finally stood up after laughing for ten minutes and was met with a furious mochi.

"Okay jimin-ah I will go to my classes" the younger replied, nervously giggling and quickly started walking away from the mad mochi.

Jimin sighed shaking his head with a chuckle, and went towards the auditorium.

_________________________

"Jin-ssi, would you like to have a dominating alpha or submissive omega as your mate? "

Jin mentally scoffed at the question.
Searching for the girl who asked the question, he finally found her.

"Miss Clara. I thought this was an interview about the drama. I hope you ask more relevant questions in the next interview. Thank you" the beta uttered.

The girl was flustered and she nervously chuckled, too embarrassed by the situation.

"What do you think about Jin-ssi's acting and personality ?" another girl questioned the female lead with a small smile.

"He is very dedicated and hardworking. He is also very cute and handsome" the female uttered and Jin chuckled.

.
.
.

"Thank you for the interview. Do look forward to and support the drama." Both the lead actors muttered bowing and left the hall.

_________________________

Taehyung opened the cafe's door and walked inside. He saw Soobin and Ara and quickly gave a small smile before he changed his clothes and went towards the pantry.

"Hey, taehyung don't carry that. You are not supposed to carry heavy boxes. It's not good for the pup" Ara blurted out and the omega quickly snapped his head towards the older girl.

"Umm, noona how do you know that I am pregnant," the omega asked anxiously, as he had not said about his pregnancy to Ara as well as Soobin.

'Oh shit. It was Yoongi who told me. Aish Ara' the girl mentally cursed herself but she gave a small smile.

"I mean your scent is sweet so I thought you were pregnant" the girl muttered which came out as a question, rather than a statement.

"Oh" the omega uttered surprised and nodded with a small smile.

"Okay noona I am sorry for questioning you," the omega said and the older girl dismissed the apology with a smile.

"Noona I will come to the cafe tomorrow morning because I will not be having classes" the omega uttered and the beta nodded.

"If you aren't feeling well, then don't stress yourself. I can manage it myself. And also I am planning to appoint more people."

"Oh"

"And noona where is my little fluff ball?" the omega muttered with a pout, as he missed the pup.

"Aigoo don't worry~ he is with his grandparents. I will come with him tomorrow okay?"

"Okay noona" the omega said with a huge boxy smile, and went out to serve the customers.

_________________________

"Hyung"

"Yes marshmallow"

"I want to say this to you. I should have said it long back, but I feel like saying it now. Can I?"

"Yes, marshmallow. What is it?"

"About how I got pregnant"

The true blood fell silent and stopped caressing the younger's hair, as they were cuddling and watching a movie.

"Tae, you can say it when you are comfortable. I won't force you okay?"

"I know hyungie. But I want to share it now"

"Okay tell me I am listening"

The omega gave a small nod and started saying all the things which happened and the true blood was keenly listening.

He felt like strangling the alpha, who dared to hurt his omega. But he silently listened to the younger's words, until he stopped speaking.

"Did you see that Yejoon again?"

"No hyung. I don't know where he disappeared. Not like I am not happy but it looks suspicious as he disappeared all of a sudden"

"Did you tell about him to anyone else except Jimin and Hoseok?" the older asked and the younger shook his head frowning, before he widened his eyes and looked at the older.

"Oh shit. I said about him to Jin Hyung" the younger gasped.

The omega knew how much the older is protective of him.

"Maybe your Jin Hyung or Namjoon Hyung would have done something," the older said and saw the younger nodding.

"I told Jin Hyung not to do anything" the younger whined and the older furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his fists.

"Let that piece of shit die. I will kill him myself if I ever see him" the older growled and the younger widened his eyes.

It was the first time, he had heard the older growling and the older sounded hot. He felt giddy when he saw the true blood being protective.

The younger shook his head at his thoughts and looked away with a blush.

"Tae have you received any proposals?" the older asked all of a sudden and the younger nodded.

"Umm I heard you are quite popular at your university" the true blood muttered and the younger shook his head chuckling.

"No no hyung it's not like that. Okay, tell me has anyone proposed to you?"

"Yes. During my college days"

"Umm sounds fair because you are hot and handsome" the younger blurted out and looked up with wide eyes when he realized what he said.

The older smirked hearing the younger's word.

"So I am handsome and hot uh?"

"Ah... I mean you are handsome. Beauty not admired is a sin you know?" the younger replied, trying to cover up his words.

"You said I am hot too?" the older asked smugly and the younger whined.

"Hyung don't tease me." the omega whined and looked away with flushed cheeks and the true blood burst out laughing.

_________________________