Chapter 61

Third Person's POV:

"Is she blind? Seo-jun loves her so much? He is literally a green forest"

"But Su-ho loves her too. It isn't the girl's fault. You cannot control your feelings and resist whom you would fall for" the Trueblood mumbled when he saw the omega rambling with an angry pout.

"But. But Seo-jun is so lovely. I feel bad for him" the omega mumbled with a pout, leaning his head on the older's shoulder, who sighed and fed the younger, a piece from the chips packet.

The Trueblood grunted suddenly and the omega woke up from the younger's shoulder, with wide eyes.

The trueblood hissed and a string of curses escaped his lips.

He growled lowly, clutching onto the couch, and the younger widened his eyes when he saw the older's eyes burning a deep shade of red.

"Fuck.... Baby let me just go to my room okay?"

"H-Hyung you?"

"Shhh.. C-call Hoseok and stay away. Don't open the door until I say" the true blood rasped.

The omega whimpered when he smelt the trueblood's strong pheromones.

He quickly picked up his phone and dialled the alpha's number.

"Tae, bub why are you calling at this time? Is everything alright"

"Hyung Yoongi Hyung got his rut" the omega uttered, and heard the older cursing at the other side.

"Okay, bub stay away from him for a while okay? Remember you are pregnant and you should stay away from alphas and true bloods who are in a rut."

"Okay, hyung."

"Okay, bub stay safe. I will come there in a few minutes" the older muttered and cut the call.

.
.
.
.

The Trueblood growled crushing the pillow, while the alpha tried to calm him down.

"Aish calm the fuck down. Yoongi hyung, please"

Hoseok sighed when he saw the older curling in on himself, trying rutting against a pillow.

However, he smiled brightly when a sudden thought popped into his head.

He walked towards the closet and began rummaging through the pile of clothes. When he found the omega's hoodie, he smiled to himself and went near the alpha.

"Yoongi Hyung"

"Go away." the Trueblood growled out, trying to calm his hormones.

"This is your omega's hoodie" the alpha whispered, throwing the hoodie on the older's face, and rushed out of the room.

_________________________

"You threw my Hoodie and came out? What the hell Hyungie? Is he okay now? Shall I check on him? What if he is suffering? Does he have a fever?"

"Aish calm down bub. He will be okay. I know he will be okay. I have spent eight years, handling his rut."

The omega visibly calmed down upon hearing the older's words and sighed in relief.

"And no. You should not go and check on him, at least until tomorrow"

The omega pouted upon hearing that, making the older coo.

"Okay I will leave now bub"

"Hyung it's already late. Sleep here and go back  tomorrow"

The alpha hesitantly shook his head and the omega smirked.

"Ohh. You wouldn't sleep without Jiminie um? I think you guys are busy during the nights" the omega mumbled with a smug smile.

"Aish pervert. Stop it" the sunshine screamed with red cheeks, and the omega burst out laughing.

"It's just that I can't sleep without cuddling my mochi" the alpha mumbled, and the younger chuckled.

"Okay okay drive safely. Take care of my Mochi" the omega muttered and hugged the older.

_____________________________________

The omega hesitantly opened the other room's door, where the true blood was sleeping.

Last night, he couldn't get an ounce of sleep, as he was now used to cuddling and sleeping in the older's arms. He missed seeing the older's face and feeling those strong arms and earthy scent in the air around him.

He tip-toed and went near the bed, and smiled to himself when he felt the trueblood's musky scent lingering in the air.

However, he cooed seeing the older one sleeping like a baby.
But, that wasn't the only thing which made his heart race.

He noticed the older sleeping with his nose buried in his hoodie.

'The older was sleeping peacefully, cuddling his hoodie'

He sighed, a content smile spreading across his face, making him glow more. He hesitantly stretched his hands forward and caressed the older's eyebrows, which were creased into a frown.

The Trueblood groaned softly but continued sleeping.

The omega chuckled softly and slightly pinched the trueblood's cheeks.

"Such a baby~ my boiled dumpling" he cooed.

He sat on the floor, and soon fell asleep, with his head placed on the older's stomach.

________________________________