"Alright, thank you."

Sakura made her way back to the room with a plate of food and the bottle.

"You're such a lifesaver." Nari rushed to her as soon as she walked through the door. "Thank you so much."

"Jungkook said to give you this," Sakura handed her the bottle. "He said you'll know what it's for."

Nari did know. It was a remedy that she drank to help with morning sickness. Though the others didn't know that, they hadn't told anyone about the pregnancy.

"Oh yeah, thanks again."

An hour later, Nari was finally doing her makeup and hair while the bridesmaids got dressed.

Nari gasped when Bruna appeared in the mirror in front of her. "You look so pretty!" She exclaimed making Bruna smile.

The midnight blue colour of the her dress suited her, with the plunging neckline showing off her sapphire necklace.

"Thank you Jennie!"

The other bridesmaids followed behind, getting a compliment from Nari as they walked in. They had their makeup and hair done before Nari so they were just waiting for her to get done.

Her makeup artist, Jiwoo, was busy applying blush to her cheeks. Nari specifically wanted another Korean woman to do her makeup since she didn't want to not look like herself on her wedding day.

She was scrolling on twitter while Too Many Nights by Metro Boomin played loudly on the Tv.

Jungkook walked past the room curious to know what Nari looked like.

"Jungkook, c'mon." Namjoon called him. They were on the way to take pictures before heading to the aisle.

Guests had already started arriving which only meant the ceremony was almost starting. He followed Namjoon to the staircase with Nari imprinted in his thoughts.

After getting ready, Nari fetched her dress in her closet and carefully dragged it to her bed. "Maman!" She yelled for her mom to come into the bedroom.

Hwayoung walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "Can you please help me with the dress?" Nari asked taking off her robe. "Of course." Her mom nodded.

"Also I want you to be the first one to see me in the dress." Nari added. Hwayoung smiled at this before pulling Nari into a hug.

"Oh you look gorgeous!" Nari's mom teared up as she finished lacing up the corset of Nari's dress. "Thank you mom." Nari smiled before pressing a kiss on Hwayoung's cheek.

She moved to sit on the edge of the bed and reached for the white studded So Kate's next to her. Nari put the heels on carefully to not rip her lace of the dress.

"Jungkook's going to cry when he sees you."

"I think I'm going to cry when I see him." Nari said standing from the bed. "Just a shitload of tears everywhere."

Hwayoung laughed at this before turning to leave the room. "Come out when you're ready Nana."

Nari stared at herself in the full body mirror in silence after her mom left the room. "Okay, okay, today is the day." She whispered to herself.

Her hands moved to her stomach where the bump would be in a few months. "Let's do this."

Nari emerged from the bedroom earning a collective of gasps coming from the bridesmaids. "Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful!" Alex exclaimed at the sight of Nari.

"You look incredible." Chaewon marvelled as Nari walked further into the room. "Thank you." She smiled.

Her hairstylist went to put the veil in her hair and pin it. "I think that's it." Nari said as the photographer for Vogue France took pictures.