After spending the night...

    She also used Lao Gan Ma and hot pot base to help her because she couldn't eat authentic Chinese food.

  People who used to be averse to spicy food have gradually fallen in love with the fiery taste.

    Under the guidance of her husband, Ni Chang's "dumb English" is now able to speak a few simple conversations with people from all over the world.

   She also learned to make authentic Spanish paella with the wife of Yan Chi’s Spanish teammate.

    ...

    She who used to live in the old house in the alley could never imagine that she could still live like this.

    The man told her at the wedding that he would ride a motorcycle and take her to see the beauty of the world.

    He did it.

    He took her with him, and together they saw a bigger, broader world.

    In mid-November, Yan Chi completed the competition and the two returned home together.

   When she returned to her hometown after being quarantined, it was already winter in Jindu.

    During this period of time, they could sit as an ordinary young couple in this city.

   This is also Ni Chang's most comfortable and peaceful day.

    When the first snow falls outside, she can hug her own human body heater and huddle in bed until noon.

    After getting up, the two of them enjoyed a leisurely hot pot meal.

    People are lazy in winter, but even if she does nothing, chatting with her man at home and petting her cat, Ni Chang feels full of happiness.

    Sometimes, Yan Chi would go to the studio in Laozhai to pick up Ni Chang from get off work.

   The two of them went to grandma's house together to have dinner with the old man.

    During the Spring Festival, the two families celebrated the New Year together in the Yan family's villa.

  Xu Zhi Lan adheres to the principle of "as long as there are no children, it is a child" and firmly gives red envelopes to the couple.

   Nan Nan also took her uncle and aunt to set off fireworks together.

    When the fireworks soared into the sky, Ni Chang secretly made a wish to the night sky, and the wish was still the same as before:

    May we have this day every year.

    May I have him every year.

    The first year of marriage passed like this.

    During the new season the following year, the official sports channel conducted an exclusive interview with Yan Chi.

    The text and video interviews were specially released on his birthday.

    Coincidentally, Yan Chi happened to be in Austria that day and won his tenth championship.

    A birthday, a championship, and the first interview all happened on the same day, making Chi Shen, who has always been low-key in the past two years, a hot topic again.

    In a twenty-minute face-to-face interview, Yan Chi talked about his obsession and love for racing, as well as his career planning and development.

    This was probably the first time they saw Chi Shen say so many words, and netizens also had quite heated discussions:

    [Wow, it’s a little different from what I imagined Chi Shen! Although he is very domineering and flamboyant on the court, he is actually very mature and sober on the inside, and he is the kind of person who always knows what he wants]