Part 52

Ni Chang was completely shocked by Chen Chi.

    "Let go!" she shouted, trying to break free from his arm, "let me go -"

    Chen Chi seemed to have not heard her words.

    "Xiao Nian, Xiao Nian! You are my daughter!"

    He repeated these words in a daze, "You have nothing to do with me... I have no daughter, no more! Nothing left -"

    The man's hand He grasped Ni Chang's shoulders like two iron pliers, and his fingertips dug deeply into the cotton layer of the cheongsam.

    Ni Chang frowned in pain and struggled angrily: "Are you crazy?!"

    Looking at the veins jumping on his neck and the scary scarlet eyes, Ni Chang's scalp felt numb.

    ——This man is crazy.

    He is absolutely crazy!

    "Let go!"

   She struggled with all her strength, almost scuffling with Chen Chi, "I want to call the police -"

    "Nanny!"

    Ni Chang turned around and saw her grandma running out of the main room in panic.

    Seeing the two people twisted together, Ni Hong Xing was shocked: "Beast, what are you going to do?!"

    The old man rushed over and pushed Chen Chi's arm: "Let go, let go! You are not allowed to touch her!"

    Chen Chi slammed and turned his head and stared at Ni Hong Xing, like a hyena smelling blood, and his nose twitched.

    "It's you..."

    He suddenly shouted at Ni Hong Xing, "Damn old woman! It's you!"

    Chen Chi let go of Ni Chang and grabbed Ni Hongxing's neck with both hands.

    "It's you! You were the one who chased Xiao Ran away in the first place!"

    Ni Chang screamed: "Grandma!"

    She stretched out her hand and grabbed the man's hand: "Let go of my breast -"

    Before he could finish speaking, Chen Chi waved his arms away from her.

    His strength is astonishing, and he is not as old and frail as he appears on the surface.

    Ni Chang was thrown to the ground directly by him, and her head banged on the edge of the stone table behind him.

    For several seconds, she held her head in pain and couldn't hum, and there was a buzzing tinnitus in her ears.

    When she was staring at Venus, some ancient images that she thought she had forgotten suddenly came into her mind:
  the crying woman, the drunk man, and herself curled up on the sofa.

    She saw them arguing and watched him grab the tea cup on the table and throw it at his mother...

    Ni Chang opened her eyes and put down the hand covering her head - her palms were filled with red bloodshot eyes...

    "Damn old woman!"

    Ni Chang was horrified.

   Looking up, he saw Chen Chi throwing his grandma to the ground.

    The old man's thin body fell to the ground, motionless as if she had lost her reaction.

    Chen Chi stared at her, his face completely distorted, without any trace of reason: "It's you!"