Part 72 (Ni Heng Side Story -3)

After the Christmas vacation, Gu Lei La did not come to school again.

    The school leaders and teachers went back and forth to visit her home several times, and many students in the art class also went, but it seemed that only two female students who had a good relationship met Lei La.

    He doesn't know if it was Ni Heng's misunderstanding, but he always felt that after the two female classmates came back from visiting the doctor, their eyes changed when they looked at him.

    They were strange, dissatisfied, and even hostile.

    Two weeks later, on the first day back to school after the New Year's Day holiday, as soon as Ni Heng arrived at school in the morning, he heard her classmates talking that Gu Lei La had gone through the transfer procedures and that she was going to Paris.

    That night, Ni Heng sat in the study until midnight.

    He held his mobile phone and looked at the swan profile picture in WeChat for a long time, but still no message was sent.

    In the morning, as he was getting ready to go to school with his groggy head, a message suddenly popped up on the screen of his mobile phone.

    It was the swan profile picture he had been staring at all night yesterday that sent a WeChat message with only six words:

    [I am going to Paris. ]

    Ni Heng stared at the flashing cursor for a long time, then clicked on the dialog box, deleted and deleted it several times. In the end, he only replied four words:

    [Have a safe trip. 】

    Green bubbles floated to the screen.

    Seeing the emotionless, brief two-line and ten-word dialogue, the boy frowned hard.

    He took a deep breath and clicked on the dialog box again.

    [I heard that your mother knows a very good doctor. I hope your recovery will be successful and smooth. After a while, you will definitely be able to continue dancing. In the future]

    Ni Heng licked his lips slowly and deleted the last two words "in the future".

    He clicked send, and when the green bubble popped up, a big red exclamation mark suddenly appeared in front of it:

    the message had been sent, but the other party had rejected it!

    *********

    "What? You want to go to university in Paris?"

    Ni Chang looked at his son in surprise, "Why?"

    "I want to go to university abroad."

     Ni Heng replied calmly.

    "We originally planned to let you go to university abroad, but if you want to go to Paris, it is better to go to the United States. The universities in Europe are definitely not as good as American schools."

    Yan Chi paused with the chopsticks in his hand, and suddenly thought of something, "Hey , weren’t you busy applying for the winter camp of the Ivy League school some time ago? Why do you want to go to Paris again?”

    Ni Chang also reacted: “Yes...”

    Ni Heng put down the rice bowl in his hand and picked up the napkin to wipe it. Lower lip corner.

    "Mom, I told you before that I have always been interested in cheongsam craftsmanship and design. Haven't you always wanted me to take over the craftsmanship at home? I think it's good."